0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: why women live longer than men

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  01:34 PM   -   why women live longer than men

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Latest lifestyle research shows...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/33                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

mcc>

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

wonder how they got it up there like that.

let me guess.....something to do with the pyramids.

Message 3/33                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

milan

lol.. mad

Message 4/33                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

Jock Munro

women live longer than men because they have an easy life. They hitch on to a bloke and welch off them for the rest of their lives. They have kids and sit at home all day watching Richard and Judy whilst painting their nails, fucking the milkman and generally doing fuck all. No wonder they live longer than men, AND they dont even have the fucking common decency to take it up the fucking ase. The bunch of PMT stricken cunts.

Message 5/33                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

k

Link?:  Link

men die before women... cos they want to!! (no more nagging)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/33                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Women hang on just so they can finally collect the life insurance...

Message 7/33                 Date: 11-Sep-04  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

sitar

"AND they dont even have the fucking common decency to take it up the fucking ase."

Jock you're hangin out with the wrong women

That pic could be the ultimate redneck pic. And the red box is sitting in front of the truck to electricute him just in case the impact doesn't kill him.

Message 8/33                 Date: 11-Sep-04  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

k

Link?:  Link

heh - and i bet he DIDN'T drain the tank first before the welding started

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/33                 Date: 12-Sep-04  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

mcc>

you mean he's STILL under there!!??!!

all i know is he'd better get that thing going and quick
because
LAURA WANTS HER OIL!

Message 10/33                 Date: 12-Sep-04  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: why women live longer than men

sitar

did anyone notice the building he's in front of? I just notice it. What place is that?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum