0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: good bad movies

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:39 AM   -   good bad movies

Garuna

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

There are good good movies - they were hits and worth watching (Gladiator).

Then there are bad good movies - they were hits but suck (Pearl Harbor).

Then there are bad bad movies - they were flops and they suck (I Spy)

Finally there are good bad movies - movies that went straight to video, but are actually very good. The type of movie you looking at in the store hungover on a Sunday and not sure whether you should get. Know any? Here's one: "Just Visiting" w. Jean Reno. Very funny. Quote "Andre has such simple needs. I think that's great" Put'em up......

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Anything Seagal pre "On Deadly Ground"...

Message 3/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

Garuna

That's a good tip.

Should say nothing too cult, too artsy or too classic. Rather "hey-that-was-much-better-than-I-expected"

Message 4/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

havent seen I spy, but i imagine its a pile of minge, as are most hollywood movies with 800million squid budgets, cant beat a good low budget brit movie, realistic and watchable

Message 5/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Jock

Link?:  No link

yeah, Ben Dover Rims Girls Twats 5 - Southampton Special. Low budget, but great entertainment.

Message 6/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Shite-It

i've seen that, is that where ben does her up the arse then rims her oscillating ring piece whilst flicking one out over a picture of sue charlton?

Message 7/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Jock

I'd loose batter over that Sian Lloyd. Got a dodgy face, as if its was made out of plastic and left in the sun for too long. But she looks doity, I reckon she takes it up the pinapple, thats if her chalfonts dont get in the way.

Message 8/24                 Date: 16-Aug-03  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

k

yeah... "Marked for Death" is a good one  

Message 9/24                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

0/d

'Hard to kill' no doubt about it.

Anybody seen 'Battle du Algiers'? French movie from the 60's... ing amazing

Message 10/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

dubmunkey

the cube, the castle-

and easily the worst ive ever seen- the killers- if you want a complete head-f*ck watch that film- by the time they introduce the gay zombie called bob i was screming 'no more!'

greg

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum