0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Mecury Music Prize

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19                 Date: 08-Sep-04  @  11:25 AM   -   Mecury Music Prize

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Franz Ferdinand won then. Bit of a weird year though because I felt that the Franz Ferdinand album and The Zutons album were the only strong albums this year. Please don't tell me about The Sreets. Please.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/19                 Date: 08-Sep-04  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

k

Link?:  Link

but.... do we care?...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/19                 Date: 08-Sep-04  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

Dominic

Maybe we should cos The Zuton album is better than anything else I've heard this year. Dance music included.

Message 4/19                 Date: 09-Sep-04  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

The Streets should change their name to The Cunts because they are exactly that. Franz Ferdinand arent doing anything original, although the lead singer looks quite good for someone who was supposed to of been assasinated in 1914.

Message 5/19                 Date: 09-Sep-04  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

Dominic

The thing I like about Franz Ferdinand is that their tunes consist of around 4 mini tunes within one song. Constantly changing every bloody 8 bars but still sounding cohesively like one tune. I like that.

Message 6/19                 Date: 09-Sep-04  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

mcc>

it seems they got together in 92?

i like their name....kinda funny, historical....total euro....catchy.

lyrics are off and twisted.....as pop lyrics should be?
is this so?

Message 7/19                 Date: 09-Sep-04  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

beds

Link?:  Link

i'll have a listen to the zutons as soon as i finished stealing their album off the interweb

Message 8/19                 Date: 09-Sep-04  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

milan

who? never heard of zutons. and franz ferdinand and the rest should get back to whichever era of rock they escaped from. has anyone noticed a connection between "new" old rock music, 80's fashoin, retro design on cars and the rest? its all a plot to make us forget we're in 21st century, i swear!!!

Message 9/19                 Date: 09-Sep-04  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

Jock Munro

21st century ? when did that happen ? I must of missed it.

Message 10/19                 Date: 10-Sep-04  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: Mecury Music Prize

nutoniom

he he, milan, the 21st century schizoid man

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum