0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18                 Date: 26-Aug-03  @  10:34 PM     Edit: 26-Aug-03  |  10:41 PM   -   Ghyslain’s revenge.

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

^^^ Its up there ^^^

From "the kid everyone made fun of" to Cult Icon. Talk about a nasty prank backfiring. The kids who were trying to mock him must be livid. Justice is served, hell yeah.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/18                 Date: 26-Aug-03  @  11:57 PM     Edit: 27-Aug-03  |  12:02 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

milan

go kid  

edit: christ!!! have you seen how much merchandise is being sold thru this! eek!

Message 3/18                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Jock

Link?:  No link

I dont care if he got revenge or not. His still a fat pie eating c*nt with a stupid name and if I ever see him I'm gonna "bring out the branston" over his fat smug face.

Message 4/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:37 AM     Edit: 30-Aug-03  |  01:31 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Jock its good to know your confident in your ability to pummel a fifteen year old boy. Until now I really didn't have much respect for you. ;)

Message 5/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  04:37 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

mcc>

it's weird how i hear us yanks are the crazed violent ones but it seems there's a couple of brits here ready to pummel and firebomb on a regular basis.

maybe you guys just got STRONGER beer?

Message 6/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

mcc>

well...maybe not from the looks of mick's spelling!

Message 7/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  08:55 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

spot

its called having a sense of humour.....and yeah, our beer is better....and yes its Fucking cold...Cunts

Message 8/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Jock

I drink Stella Artois me. I'm hoping my liver will pack up anyday n....................*slump*

Message 9/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

spot

sorry that was me with a baseball bat, it wasnt your liver giving in, sorry to dissapoint

Message 10/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

k

oh, you don't drink bloody 'Wifebeater' do you!?.... it's disgusting crap.

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum