0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: k, play counter for mixes?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  01:35 PM   -   k, play counter for mixes?

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

how about one? since tracks have it, and many mixes posted here are actually just tracks, can they also have a play counter?

thanks, m.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

Maarten

Uhhmm, log in and check your track-edit area  

Message 3/12                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

Maarten

Ohh, mixes- nevermind- my brain is frozen.

Message 4/12                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

k

Link?:  Link

done

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/12                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

milan

ooh! thanks  

Message 6/12                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

bedwyr

first the chat box, now this!

Message 7/12                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

psylichon

he still hasn't lengthened the chat box, yo

psy

Message 8/12                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

k

heh fuck that.. you'll have to use it alot more first

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/12                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

psylichon

well, 3 or 4 of us use it everyday. Granted it's not a big deal, but is it hard to change?

psy

Message 10/12                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

k

well no... just time consuming - whats the big deal with it scrolling off after 20 posts? - short memory retention?  

Message 11/12                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

milan

yeah, screw that. we dont need it really, psy was tripping.

Message 12/12                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: k, play counter for mixes?

psylichon

I didn't know it would be time consuming. Yeah, fuggit then  

20 lines is fine for chat, no doubt. Sometimes people use it like a bathroom wall though... the "hidden" forum.

Like milan says, I'm just trippin' :}

psylichon

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum