0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic VS

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 10-Apr-99  @  09:57 AM   -   Logic VS

shado

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I think I am about to become a very happy man. Those clever little men at Emagic are about to release a version for VS owners that alows audio editing via midi of the VS series HD machines. It apparantly creates a window in the arrange window. Emagic however haven't emailed me back re. a query re. access to multiple midi clients. Reason is that it is only gonna use the AV version midi sequencer and I need to access my Terratec sampler as well as both the Terratecs midi ports for individual tracks. This is also gonna be the new version 4 software so hopefully they will include this. Any news Logicians. Dale

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 10-Apr-99  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: Logic VS

kilo

Link?:  No link

yeah.... the Emagic guys wrote the new ADAT-EDIT s/w for yamaha too..... if you get no luck, tell me, i gotta mail address for one of the German emagic guys inside the company... they've replied to a few enquiries I sent them.....

I though the programme you're talking about allowed actual VS audio to be transfered & edited...

The new Logic also supports the DSP1624, but it cant do active-x & dsp fx simultaneously apparently... the dsp appears in an environment... you can use the dsp mixer or the direct-x mixer,,,, not both...

Message 3/3                 Date: 10-Apr-99  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: Logic VS

shado

Link?:  Link

Thanx for the reply. This isn't an audio prog at the mo, but will actively edit audio using sysex on the VS and save settings much like the Datasonics prog that I had for my old VS880, but the sequencer on Datasonics Musicmaster sucked. Dale

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum