0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: trade Q for indigo

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 15-Mar-01  @  03:18 PM   -   trade Q for indigo

Jere doll

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Would this be an ok trade?Full size Q keyboard yellow and very mean. Would any one in the usa want to do this?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 15-Mar-01  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

Pongoid

Dude, you are high.

Ape

Message 3/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

high on crack...

why do people want the indigo so much? is it really worth the blue leds and silver paint? I'd rather have the extra keys on the VirusKb.

Message 4/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

Jimmy

Link?:  No link

For the same fekkin price too..

Message 5/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

dB

it's a matter of sex appeal: when you already have a couple of 5 oct keyboards, you can go for the best look; i preferred very much the space retro look of the indigo, rather than the wooden and red & black (with traditional yellow LEDs and green display) of the KB. A beautiful instrument can be much inspiring for someone like me at least

Message 6/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

99devils

Portability, for those who already lug
other boards to gigs but don't have a
master-type controller.

Personally, I'd rather have a kb myself.
If I ever upgrade to a B-spec Virus
it'll probably be a kb.

-Craig

Message 7/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

boomer

I own both Micro Q and Virus b. I love both synth, but even if I had to choose one between either a Micro Q or a Virus Rack. I'd go with the Virus Rack. I can understand why someone'd prefer an Indigo (despite its looks) than a Q keyboard.

Message 8/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

jere doll

I am just tired of the Q. I feel that I can not really get any thing else out of it.I was just basically putting up the thought to see what people thought. I think I am just going to sell it.

Message 9/9                 Date: 16-Mar-01  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: trade Q for indigo

Pongoid

Jere,
I don't know what to tell you. You must be an EXTREMELY advanced programmer, way beyond most humans I know to have put that that thing to its limits. Maybe it's just not for you, and that's fine, sell it and enjoy what works for you, but it you've pushed it as far as it can go, not you can go, then we need to talk cuz it's time for me to get some lessons.

Ape

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum