0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: RIAA wants you!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Original Message                 Date: 26-Jul-03  @  06:01 PM   -   RIAA wants you!

beds

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

^ look

* if i remember correctly, in the first three months of this year music sales increased in the uk.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/116                 Date: 10-Aug-03  @  06:29 AM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

Mick

Link?: Link

Its not "taking" if its freely given, especially in the context that I've outlined (for want of a better word at 1:30am). If anyone quotes Hall & Oats, even in jest - you're fired.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/116                 Date: 10-Aug-03  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

d

Link?:  No link

mick, you're a rich girl and you've gone too far  

Message 93/116                 Date: 10-Aug-03  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

Mick

Fired. Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Message 94/116                 Date: 10-Aug-03  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

influx

Link?:  Link

mick, come on man! Some kid goes to a gig, and is suffering from the "I have to announce the fact that I like this band" syndrome, and they pull the 500% profit thing on him?

blech. ptooey. thats not really "given freely" altho it isnt straight up coercion either

Message 95/116                 Date: 11-Aug-03  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

beds

^ more news

Message 96/116                 Date: 12-Aug-03  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

99devils

Influx, worrying about how you will correct the combined stupidity of the world is an exercise in futility.. If you think you can change that, you probably believe that if you put a little hat on a snowball, it can last a long time in hell.

Message 97/116                 Date: 12-Aug-03  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

Influx

and whats wrong with futility?

;)

Message 98/116                 Date: 12-Aug-03  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

pict

Link?:  No link

Like Zappa said "The most plentiful thing in the universe isn't hydrogen,it's stupidity"

Message 99/116                 Date: 12-Aug-03  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

psylichon

My fav... and I am not sure who said it... "It's a shame ignorance isn't truly bliss, because if it was, it would be illegal"

Message 100/116                 Date: 13-Aug-03  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: RIAA wants you!

Influx

oh great now you guys are callin me ignorant and stupid

fightin words, fellas

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

There are 116 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum