0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Other peoples' theories

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:07 AM   -   Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

poof

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/122                 Date: 21-Jun-03  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Maarten

How do you generate sound doing that?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/122                 Date: 21-Jun-03  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Pongoid

Link?: Link

You sit down with your gear, be real fucking musician, stop trying to intellectualize the devine for a moment, and do what feels good. The music will tell you what to do from there. The more you listen, the more you will hear.

Ape

Message 93/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

mcc>

Link?:  No link

ape....
so you liked the fish.
i figured you would.
your transparency astounds me.
clap clap.

clay

Message 94/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

d

Link?:  No link

pongoid asks: Clay, why are you such a retard sometimes?

I would like to think it's because the youngster is not yet at one with his retardhood. Once he embraces it, it will no longer be just a 'sometimes' thing.

Message 95/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Pongoid

sure, clay. ARRR ARRR!!! LOL If I was feeling any more transparent, I guess I'd tell you to look through my body to the brown mark on my undies, then work your way back a little bit to figure out where to place your tongue, but...nahhh you're already eating enough shit, and I don't wear underwear anyway. What a bunch of donuts. Cream-puff? Powdered!

Ever see a flick called The Shadow? There was a great line in it: "The closed mind sees nothing."

In all seriousness it would do all well to go back and read this thread from the beginning. The intentions with which it started are quite good, but the real lessons are lost on minds not yet evolved and open enough to handle them, maybe even those who started the thread in the first place. Frankly I'm feeling a lack of stimulation. Caly, I could eat you up and shit you out any time, but there would be no point cuz you'd never learn anything other than to be somewhere between peanut and donut, which seems to be a cycle for you from what I can derive from your posts.

Mick, I really am sorry that you and others here just don't get all that's going on.

*shrugs

Ape

Message 96/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  02:26 AM     Edit: 23-Jun-03  |  05:37 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

poof

Message 97/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

influx

the fcking arrogance astounds me. it really does.

you know what...any one of you fckers that thinks youre better than the rest...only you know who you are...you can fck off

true visionaries dont walk around claiming it

Message 98/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Pongoid

Mick,

I'm afraid you got me there. I don't know.

I am however a fan of another great line as well: "...For those who speak know nothing, and find out through discourse, like those who push their luck in too many places, and those who fear a loss."

Influx, you really should chill and try to have a bit of fun. As usual, you take things WAYYY too seriously too quickly, and in doing so miss a LOT of the subtlety.

Ape

Message 99/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  04:15 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

influx

bro,

there is ZERO subtlety in any of this. none whatsoever

it is VERY direct. Certain people think theyre better than others, more evolved, etc.

certain people also like to point out how "behind" others are. Im one being called such.

pretty direct. no sublety, no cleverness, no reading between the lines

and...honestly man...you otta look in the mirror when you tell people not to take things so seriously

Message 100/122                 Date: 22-Jun-03  @  04:33 AM     Edit: 23-Jun-03  |  05:37 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

poof

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum