0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition ++

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok this is the thread for Track Nominations ONLY - use the other thread: 'Track Competition FAQ' for all discussion on the subject and questions - PLEASE leave this thread free for nominations ONLY - cheers. - If you don't know what this is all about, choose 'MUSIC HOME' from the top site SITE SECTIONS selector & read about it, plus the rules.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/110                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

panama

Link?: Link

alright... for reason.... I'm putting in "Surrender me" - "Sunset Gawwwdens" and "Chime along the 'B'"

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/110                 Date: 01-Jan-02  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

oldskool

My entries are the first 3 tracks on my page and I'd like Reason if I were to win.

Message 93/110                 Date: 08-Jan-02  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Spybase

the hip hop contenders in the land of the 909s:

1) allright
2) funkybrs
3) early weekend

Message 94/110                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

bedwyr

is this still going?

tranz rulz.

Message 95/110                 Date: 22-Jan-02  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

nick

1) Marmoset

and

2) Ocelot for us

Cheerz

Message 96/110                 Date: 29-Jan-02  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

I am the king of all procrastinators!!!
If it's not to late please enter me in the contest. 1.Iniquity 2.Filter Blue and sonar please...that is if I'm not too late!!!

Message 97/110                 Date: 29-Jan-02  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

influx

nick...

do you name all your songs after fuzzy creatures?

got any ferret tracks?

Message 98/110                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

russcastella

Check out my track....Russ Castella - Find him! U might like it!

Message 99/110                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

russcastella

sorry for forgot to write the prize. I dont really care which one, All I care is that my track being called "the best"!!!

Message 100/110                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  No link

hmm... not bad Russ... you're in with a chance  

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 110 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum