0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

Link?: Link

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- OK Stop it, its fucking catching! I've got tears in my eyes and I can't breathe, that video bit sent me off again, thats hilarious!

Man, this seems so much funnier than the first time, c'mon find some more of these gems!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

Fuck me, Pedicelli (silver hemroid) and Komputer (James) are like DTs very own Morecame and Wise, check this little exchange:

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music] -
Web: no weblink
Date: 11-jul-00 - 09:23 pm
File?: no file added
Hey! I had looked on your mp3.com page awhile ago, but you only had the one song up. Nice to see you got some more. I'll have to take a listen/get a CD or something.

-Nick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 12-jul-00 - 12:39 pm
put simply ??... TOOTH-ACHE...

Date: 12-jul-00 - 08:48 pm
Tooth-ache? How so? Explain...

Date: 12-jul-00 - 10:25 pm
In The States we refer to "Tooth Ache " as a hot girl... "as in she gives me a tooth ache"..

But I am sure it has different meanings elseware.

Date: 13-jul-00 - 07:27 am
you guessed right... :-)

Date: 13-jul-00 - 02:18 pm
I guessed that Pedicelli is a hot girl? or it has a different meaning then that?

-Confused

Date: 14-jul-00 - 09:45 am
Fucks sake...just listen to the music and give a straight opinion, not quite complicated.

Ooooh, handbags at dawn, tee hee!

Message 93/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah man that video nearly finished me off for good cos i hadn't slept all night (to busy playing with ORION Platignum!!! - damn thing! - i cant seem to get anything else done since i got on the beta-list heh heh) - yeah my jap mate... fuck, one time i was off to see me mate leroy and she said: "gimme a call when you get back from RELOYS!!" - classic heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 94/103                 Date: 12-Apr-02  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

OnAcid

He hasn't changed a bit  

http://www.the-gas-station.com/messages.cfm?thread_id=45125

silverdroid@sympatico.ca

Message 95/103                 Date: 12-Apr-02  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

man..this guy left such an impression that you people TRACK HIM?

I wish I mattered that much 

Message 96/103                 Date: 12-Apr-02  @  12:15 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

He has NOT changed a single *bit*, LOL!  

And Influx, good luck with the bidding on that Nova ;)

Message 97/103                 Date: 12-Apr-02  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

oh quit spying on me dammit!

are you trying to win that? Ill pull my bid if you want! I only put a very low bid anyway..figured if I won it would be cool to have a cheap nova.

Message 98/103                 Date: 12-Apr-02  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

I've been quite broke the past months but gear-whorism is not letting go of me so.... I torture myself by window-shopping constantly and stummbled accross your name. Really appreciate the thought of you willing to pull back but I'd rather you go ahead and send it to me in case you win!   "Help Maarten through 2002"

-M-

Message 99/103                 Date: 23-Jun-02  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Steves mate Jed

Link?:  No link

Scooter 

Message 100/103                 Date: 24-Jun-02  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

Yeah, reading that on the music tech forum I thought of this one immediately aswell, classic  

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum