0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Link?:  No link

No no no! I owe Influx something, and I've been a real lazy bastard about it!

Check your mail, Influx.

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

psylichon

Link?: Link

still sounds a bit lewd to me...

Message 83/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Fhalyndon'gan

"...forming elite subcultures of rebel consumers to distinguish themselves from the proles who watch trashy TV unironically."

It really has come to that hasn't it? Enlightened, intellectual, rebellion has finally been quantified, commodified, and turned into the ultimate irony. I guess those are the same people who have shelves of unread books in their homes. No point in reading them because you can read the sleeve and a few reviews on the web? I never understood that. You go to someone's pad, see a few cool books then ask about them only to discover they're unread. Next time you see them you bring up the subject matter and find those books are still unread. What's the point? Have books become the Ansel Adams prints of the new millennia?

Whew. I'll take tangential rants for a thousand please, Bob.  

Message 84/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

psylichon

Who's Bob? It's Alex...

Message 85/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Fhalyndon'gan

All game show hosts are "Bob" deep down inside.

Message 86/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Link?:  No link

Just like construction Contractors!

e

Message 87/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

well that was a fuckin funny stretch of thread!!!!

sure did sound scandalous what I wrote. it aint

and..HA! BOOKS!

I know quite a few people who have BIG OL BOOKSHELVES with books they have NEVER touched hardly!

Dunno...Id rather live near a badass library than BUY books

Message 88/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Fhalyndon'gan

Who would have thought that construction contractors would have such reverence for Bob Barker....

Message 89/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:59 AM     Edit: 22-Apr-03  |  01:14 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Fhalyndon'gan

"Id rather live near a badass library"

I tend to be very abusive toward my books. To the point that I would end up buying them anyway out of guilt. Riding a motorbike all my adult life has put a strain on anything that's been tossed into the backpack or saddlebags.

Message 90/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

ah! NOW I know who you are!!!

heh. I think little d hinted at it once...I was wonderin

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum