0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition ++

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok this is the thread for Track Nominations ONLY - use the other thread: 'Track Competition FAQ' for all discussion on the subject and questions - PLEASE leave this thread free for nominations ONLY - cheers. - If you don't know what this is all about, choose 'MUSIC HOME' from the top site SITE SECTIONS selector & read about it, plus the rules.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/110                 Date: 10-Dec-01  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sitar

Another new entry called "Wild Mint". It's listed as #1 an my tracklist now. That makes 3 entries for me. Reason if I win.

K, after working this track the whole day, I turned off my XP-80 before recording to audio. I didn't realize it until after I uploaded the MP3. It's a relatively small part that's missing but I will need to re-record when I'm back in town next week. My question, is there a way to reload a track without it going back to the top of the Music Home page as a new track? If so I would have redone it tonight. Re-uploading would put make the Music Home page look a bit redundant not to mention being a bit embarrasing for the artist in question :P If I make a change to a track it has to go up as new. Any way around that for the future?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/110                 Date: 14-Dec-01  @  03:40 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

callan

Link?: Link

Please enter these tracks into the competition.

Artist - Death of Intelligence

Track 1 - Epoch (Remix)
Track 2 - Eternity isn't long enough
Track 3 - Distorted Fusion

Tracks 2 and 3 are only on Dancetech.com, while Epoch (Remix) is on mp3.com.au/doi and Eancetech.com

Hope you like my songs, and I hope I win!

Message 83/110                 Date: 14-Dec-01  @  04:56 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Espoo2

Link?:  No link

Might as well....

Artist- Engine:Moon (aka Espoo2)
Track- "Kind of Automated"

Message 84/110                 Date: 15-Dec-01  @  06:29 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I guess I'll put up: 1) To be named track (if I
can get it up in time) 2) Sunset Gardens 3)
Chime along the B

me wants Reason (for the Mac)

Message 85/110                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  11:08 AM     Edit: 16-Dec-01  |  11:32 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Malkytrance

Please enter

1.Planet X

2.Gangster Cafe

into the competition third track latter if time
alows
reason for mac

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 86/110                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Malkytrance

Please enter

1.Planet X

2.Gangster Cafe

and Reason for Mac would be fine

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 87/110                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  12:11 PM     Edit: 17-Dec-01  |  05:14 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

xoxos

my entry is entitled 'dawn,' and i want my baby back.. but i'm playing for reason.

Message 88/110                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

knowa

I guess 'delicious' is my entry for reason mac. it's not me who keeps voting for it recently, really.

Message 89/110                 Date: 23-Dec-01  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sitar

I just put 'Touching Tonight' up for the competition for Reason for pc. I'm pulling Life Conditions out. Don't think I'll be able to remix it for mp3 in time for the competition. So again I have 3 tracks up...'Touching Tonight', 'Attention Aliens', and '910 2 911'. All for Reason  

Message 90/110                 Date: 23-Dec-01  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sitar

Meant to say I'm pulling 'Wild Mint' out. Forgot that I had renamed it. Anyway my 3 entries are the first 3 in my track list.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 110 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum