0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/103                 Date: 08-Apr-02  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

Link?: Link

Gotta love the headlight he's wearing during his first live-performance in a fully lit basement!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/103                 Date: 08-Apr-02  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Bob

GOD I HATE HIM I REALLY DO REALLY FUCKING HATE HIM!!!!

Message 83/103                 Date: 08-Apr-02  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

Hahahaha - That series of pics of his first gig, ROFLMAO. What a sad fucking asshole, thank fuck he's not around here anymore. Man his whole site should be preserved its hilarious. Two of his best posts here were something like "Droids and Poon" and the "Mr Miagi Vs Hitler" or something, those posts more than any other sum up what an idiot that kid was. Funny, I kinda miss him though, Silver Hemroid come back!

Last I heard he was a glowstick salesman!

Message 84/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

"Last I heard he was a glowstick salesman!" - lol!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 85/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

anyways... he wears KAPPA... whatdyou expect   - i just found those 'myfirstgig' pics tho... whooooooooooo  

The whole two people who bothered to dance...

they got some weird dances in canada that's aI can say... the 'crossarms' and the 'handsinpocket' seem to be all the rage... but fuck me... the trousers on the guy oin the middle!!!!!! - and i thought northern-soul was over!!! heh heh

yeah... he should come back... it'd be great, the fun we could have!!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 86/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

damn. Im really starting to feel like defending this guy.

wait. no I'm not. but you guys sure are rippin him!

Message 87/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah but not badly :[

Message 88/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

The thing is, we probably will never have the pleasure of reading a reaction to all of this...

Message 89/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

not unless someone mails him ;] *evil cackle* - mind you, to make it complete we'd need Komputer back   - was that the guy who ran Komputer Controlled site ??

I gotta admit tho... that yoda - "bitch!... uuummmm..." one was pretty funny - but he's got some kinda weird taste in women... musta had a barbie doll as a kid !

damn man... i swear I never laughed so much in years as readding that thread again... shit.. i actualy went into like uncontrolled giggles... i thought my heart was going to burts a gasket for a minute is was laughing so hard and for so long, so i started to tidy up the room just to try to take the attention away of my mind remembering the posts... so i'm tidying and laughing like a fucking hyena.. just get it under control when suddenly I come accross a video tape label from a tape i recorded at my japanese freinds house,,,, i picked it up and read it.. SHIT!!!... it said:

'ROCK STOCK & TWO SMOKING BARRELS' - (with an 'R' !!!!!!!!!!!) - and i just collapsed again for another 10 minutes... fuck me!!....lol!!!!

Message 90/103                 Date: 09-Apr-02  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

It must be so much fun being you.  

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum