0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Vocal samples?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jun-00  @  11:41 PM   -   Vocal samples?

nickdej

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Anybody know of any sites that have vocal samples(whole songs) on them? I currently need some lyrics to mix with a song.

~n

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

DJ Consuelo

Somebody sez, I tink, Canada no hab murder, it hab 'hunting accident.' Dat why I live in Mexico. Chiclets, chiclets.

I got a song where de bass line go F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F mostly and de lead go F-F-F-F-F-F-F mostly. What key dat in? I need to peetch sheeft sample from Abba's 'Fernando" to go with it. What key 'Fernando' in?

BTW: All de above one hunnerd percent bullsheet.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/84                 Date: 01-Aug-00  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

casparproject

YAY LEOS! Yep das me, we have to make sure we make a big deal out of it here, cause after all WERE LEOS AND WE RULE!!!!!

Peaceout,

PEter

Message 83/84                 Date: 01-Aug-00  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

jj

How many of you have been awoken in the middle of the night while someone is trying to break into your house? Think you're scared of me having a gun? I'm scared for you not having one.

I'm not trying to stir it here, cause its been stirred enough for whatever reason, but I live in a world where at certain times I need to protect myself. I sure wish I could come on over to your bunny foo foo world where people at worst come mash you with big battons of cotton candy and say nasty things to you, but thats not the world I live in. If anyone's got the adress to bunny foo foo land, please post it, cause I'd like to go there.

And leoshmeo, its about time for the iron dragon, isn't it?

Message 84/84                 Date: 01-Aug-00  @  06:20 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

nobody

Link?:  Link

ah. bunny foo-foo land is a bunny farm run by some nutty gay couple. hey, they make good rabbit! not that i've ever EATEN one of theirs, but you know.. not bad, vampirical rabbits. could be something bad. address? sorry.. even they've got guns, for when predatory amnimnals come & try to eat bunnies foo-foo. this is fun typing. my world is of sea captains & rum

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 84 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum