0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Other peoples' theories

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:07 AM   -   Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

poof

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/122                 Date: 19-Jun-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

mcc~

Link?:  No link

influx> if i may....
and not claiming to always understand everyone here....
but i think x's last line hints at a truce.
i could be wrong.
but i'd like to believe this.
it seems we've all so much to learn about and
from ~~~~ each other.
can we do this?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/122                 Date: 19-Jun-03  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?: Link

Nothing to see hear folks but a bunch of "poofs". Move along.

Message 73/122                 Date: 19-Jun-03  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

with your long-professed poor hand for abstraction, it goes w/o saying that these things might not be concious. did you not recently reappraise your nationalistic sentiments?

"we are all equal" but erm i never even had that one to cast off, what with being multinational since aah 3 months old, so why should i have to endure being told i know no better than others? so that i can get bogged down with 'friends?'

i've said this before, and here it comes again.. a 'friend' shares your circumstance. cookie, mick: when 'naked lunch' hit the theatres, the scene at the beginning where some roaches are hanging on the wall, some guy in the theatre yells out 'friends..'

i can't live my life behind the stove! i can't live my life behind the stove! you know???!?!?!?

some people catch what i throw.. if i think i can get you to 'go out for a long one,' i'm gonna beam you. your reactions are farcical. i've got too many things to do to play within the comfort zone, 'friends.'

i will have time to kill out there, but if you can't contain yourself from responding with anger, i don't see anything transpiring. and alcohol.. that stuff's really not good for you.

Message 74/122                 Date: 19-Jun-03  @  08:35 PM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  08:36 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

The problem here, x, is that no one is calling you out as being a sheep. That's a bit insulting, especially with no concrete examples to support your opinion.

Is it wrong of us to ask you to clarify some of your abstractions? We're just trying to get where you're coming from. If you don't care or don't think you can be any clearer on some of your deeper points, then I'm sorry we bothered you at all.

We don't have to be friends, don't worry!  

Message 75/122                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

influx

well, dude...if youre gonna come off in person, the way you seem to come off here, then yeah, Id not appreciate it.

Im thoroughly confused. just want to know why youd lash out at everyone...

we dont have to be "friends" either I just wanted to meet you but like I said if youre gonna sit there and tell me how shallow and fake I am, well...why would I want to be subjected to that?

Message 76/122                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

if you were and didn't know it, wouldn't you want to know?

Message 77/122                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

dr rude

Link?:  No link

xoxos did too much acid. Simple.

Message 78/122                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

influx

IF, IF, IF

again, IF I was shallow and fake, yes, I would want to know it.

IF

Message 79/122                 Date: 21-Jun-03  @  02:46 AM     Edit: 23-Jun-03  |  05:36 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

poof

Message 80/122                 Date: 21-Jun-03  @  04:59 AM     Edit: 21-Jun-03  |  05:10 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

Oh, did I mention that Cage and Willy S. were untalented losers. Prepare my ass zone mutherfuckers.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum