0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

Link?: Link

san diego is really cool, and lots to do downtown. the people are friendly for the most part and it seems like it never goes over 70 near the coast, but blue skies abound 

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

99devils

Good.. Being pale-skinned and red-haired that'll save me the nuclear-strength sunblock  

-Craig

Message 73/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Link?:  No link

Don't be fooled by the illusion. It's easy to burn In San Diego. It's right on the coast, so there's a nice breeze and decent cool air, but SUNNY! And the burn'll come without warning.

e

Message 74/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

oh yeah...dude...sunscreen. just cuz its not blazing hot doesnt mean it aint clear as FUCK

the cali coast has a way of...its just so damn CLEAR (in spite of the SMOG somehow..altho SD isnt that bad)

if you happen to be here the 1st friday of the month theres a REALLY fun breakbeat club called Dragon Lounge. Chicks galore, evabody groovin. fun for all

make sure you let us know when youre out here. Love to tip a few with ya

Message 75/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Hey Influx,

Is Dragon Lounge in LA or San Diego? I'm down there ALL the time!

e

Message 76/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

99devils

Believe me, I know I'll need sunscreen, just not the 56 SPF  

I will let you guys know. I'm not sure of the exact date of the conference, or if it will be feasible to attend (the boss has hinted it will be)

-C

Message 77/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

Dragon Lounge is in SD at Brick by Brick. B-Side puts it on. Its been fun every single time Ive gone.

theyre doing some other stuff now too...tantra sutra and something else. SD representin breaks and jungle!

heh. Met a girl down there once, too...I had the HUGEST crush for the longest time. Sheri.

stupid bitch gave me her number then never even gave it a shot. I hate it when they do that. pointless

Message 78/131                 Date: 21-Apr-03  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Cool, thanks

I'll be in San Diego this summer. Talking to a club owner about playing in July at this place down by the marina.

In LA all the time... often for a few days at a time. Never much to do, cause I'm there on work and there's no time to look around.

e

Message 79/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

not even enough time to deliver a long waited for reciprocation?

Message 80/131                 Date: 22-Apr-03  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

psylichon

lol.

influx, that sounded just wrong... you should clarify!

hehe, jk of course...

psy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum