0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Matrix Reloaded

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:05 PM   -   Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok.. caught a link to the Superbowl trailer for this on Aint it Cool news and I gotta admit, it looks pretty fucking impressive... that AND the teaser for the Hulk...

Any thoughts?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

xoxos

Link?: Link

well it seems there's not all that much at stake anyway. insert picture of one of those monkey with cymbals puppets here. hope you like a big hand up your ass.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/90                 Date: 26-Apr-03  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

cheddar

Link?:  Link

x is right

a filter finds what it is filtering. We get what we want - the more we want it the more we response to it. Thats fine and all but i get frightened when i see the cv's and salaries of the guys designing the experience. who can resist? and even if zou do there will be something out there YOU WILL FEEL ABOUT

hahahaha

Message 73/90                 Date: 28-Apr-03  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

nobody

heh, Xoxos called someone a cork..

cork farming is pretty cool - stripping the bark of cork trees every 9(?) years..

it is funny though, that some people are SO into matrix "philosophy" that they think there's REALLY something there aside from the robots vs. omnipotent human-types.. whatever.. it's all programming. why do you think they call it programming anyway?

not like the audience didn't demand these types of things anyway. they're the ones who lapped up these guys previous "efforts" like Assassins and Bound, thus enabling them to MAKE wash like Matrix is.. eh..

the major part of the paying viewing audience wants to be programmed anyway - if they had to start thinking for themselves all of a sudden, when they've been conditioned NOT TO all along, they'd fall even harder on their proverbial face..

it's all right, people are just stupid.. you know it

Message 74/90                 Date: 28-Apr-03  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

bradelectro

File?:  [image]

[image file]

hey get your big hand out of my ass! I
mean...my popcorn.

Gee it sure is greasy. The popcorn I mean.

Message 75/90                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

99devils

HEY! I fucking liked Assasins!

-Craig

Message 76/90                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

psylichon

so what... you quoted "can't hardly wait" in the deniro thread. your opinion is moot!

psy

hehehe, i liked c.h.w. too  

Message 77/90                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

nobody

Assassins was nicely photographed - but banderas needs to go choke on his bitch's vomit : )

Message 78/90                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:47 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

cheddar

sorry if someone posted this already but...

4 free 10 minute animated matrix type stuff episodes from ^^^

Message 79/90                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Yeah, they're releasing a DVD with those animated shorts and some other bits and bobs in June...

Be interesting to see just how good this whole "virtual cinematography" malarky is.. what they're saying is, rendered CGI that is indistinguishable from the real thing so you won't be able to tell what's real "physical" stunts and what isn't... Hmmm.. we shall have to see.. but hey, Joel Silver always "talks" a good movie..  

Message 80/90                 Date: 24-May-03  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

milan

just seen it.

100 minutes of action, 20 minutes of dialogue. thats about it... funny if you had a good spliff beforehands  

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 90 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum