0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: High Time

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 30-Oct-02  @  07:11 PM   -   High Time

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Anybody here get Time magazine? If not, you need to go to a newsstand and pick one up. You'll know which issue I mean... the one with the pack of joints on the cover.

Great multi-article snapshot on the state of marijuana in America today. Very honest and very very good for the movement. Seeing stuff like this in a conservative mag like Time gives me hope for America.

Anyways, lots of good stuff here, check it out...

psylichon

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: High Time

Ian Bidder

Link?:  No link

Today? More like everyday

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: High Time

d

it was probably Master Pee

Message 73/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: High Time

influx

Link?: Link

hey feck off xoxos I said the same damn thing.

YOUR species, fella. or are you starchild? 

Message 74/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: High Time

milan

starchild? my surving friends have a band called starchild. what does that mean?

Message 75/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: High Time

influx

well...there was a mysterious skeleton found in the states not too long ago...actually looks like the homogenous "alien" look...

they were callin it starchild.

Message 76/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: High Time

bedwyr

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon, and we got to get ourselves back to the ga-a-a-ar-den"

bloody hippy freaks ;)

Message 77/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: High Time

milan

ah sorry, its actually called starface. their/our skateshop was called starchild. my bad.

Message 78/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: High Time

pict

"you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone they paved paradise and put up a parking lot" Old Joni was bang on and still is.

Message 79/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: High Time

Mindspawn

I was 13 the first time I got high, I was 11 when I got drunk, I was 15 when I did my first acid trip... I don't see anything wrong with being immature when you do drugs.... Course I have tentacles, but that's not so bad... oh, and this second head thing sprouting from my back, oh, and there's the sagital crest... uh... m'kay, maybe one should wait until they're a bit older....

Message 80/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: High Time

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Man I - nothing. I have stuff - see below but I just can't do this working / not working black and white. When education and legislation is making minotiries (arguably majorities) susceptible it seems too easy to label and keep the lies flying. Besides the same legislsation disenfrancsises and creates gaps for people to fall through.

Again I ask where is all this increase in efficieny getting us, personally nothing (unless your an owner) and society just seems to work harder. I chat with Japan and I can call them at midnight and they answer the phone. A friend over there tells me that they judge performance by presence, a guy who does real well with results but goes at 6 will be out the door before slow Jo staying till midnight but sleeping most of the day. Now this is not right and it seems sad to label those who don't play. |Aww, It's probably me not being strong/clever enough to find a way out.

Anyway the below is here, but first...diddling the social is a fine art and the more generous the system the more difficult it is to find work which is worth signing off for

outgoings need to be met by incomings - how much do you need. Inflation, litigation, falling standards (education and healthcare standards fall but hey private is available)

Social secutiry is dying- people got to work (harder) to make sure they have enough to get them through their increased retired life expectancy

Social health care covers less of the supercures becomming available - you gotta work harder to live longer

advertising makes want (and reduces your happiness) but costs

People learn or are born less able to cope with an increasingly strict system (how many countries are reducing legislation)

The Hippoctratic oath values life not quality.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 83 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum