0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:30 AM   -   who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

OK OK APART FROM DJ MEGAHEADS AMAZING TALENTS AND ABILITIES IN HIS TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION WHO IS THE ILLEST DJ IN DA WORLD AND WHY

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

Link?:  Link

no. your little BS attempts at recognition dont even register on my "pissed off" scale.

dont think so highly of yourself

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/82                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

xoxos

Link?: Link

i thought it was all in good fun. nobody ever calls me anything special like a gay underwear model. if i were a gay i'd make do with normal underwear cos i bet that shit costs a ton!

Message 73/82                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

I dunno, I don't wear any.  

Message 74/82                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

wayhey- Cairo! - my old stomping ground!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 75/82                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

cairo? in western africa? ok.

Message 76/82                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bernie inn

didn`t you hear? they moved egypt.

Message 77/82                 Date: 11-Apr-02  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

"cairo? in western africa? " - eh?... right next door to Sydney  

loverly place Cairo... superfreindly peeps, and good for home made promotions.. some guys oi was hanging with while there organised a ROCK FESTIVAL and put it on at the football ground - all local amateur bands... sold about 2-3000 tickets!!!!! - the kids disco outdoors in the Sports club (every friday night) is VERY popular, they hold it in the basketball courts.. music and sweeties and soft drink and the kids can jump around and have a good time while the parents go and get a sauna or play some sport etc - they get TONS of kids !!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 78/82                 Date: 14-Apr-02  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Megahead

Yeah yeah off   I knew it the second I posted,just hoped noone would notice.
Just dropping in to see if megahead hasn't been pulled of dancetech (yet)

Yes cairo is one mad ing place,espeacially with all the refugees from the cental countries,I got my first aid kit robbed on my first day .Anyways,we came up through turkey and i'm now on a greek island(naxos) enjoying the land of the gods and plenty.I'll tell ya I Miss proper dance music like mad,thats probably why I'm back here,why the hell didn't i bring a walkman?

Message 79/82                 Date: 14-Apr-02  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

first aid kit ?????????????? - what ?.. you climbing Everest ??....  

that'd be a first

"MEGAHEAD PERFORMS FIRST LIVE SET FROM TOP OF EVEREST!!!!!!"

chuckle

Message 80/82                 Date: 14-Apr-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

xoxos

and watch it with your fancy 'greek island' names too. i've seen tapes of people getting a 'greek island,' and i can assure you i don't go in for that.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum