0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 New Tracks

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 12-Dec-01  @  11:32 PM   -   2 New Tracks

GRosen

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

whats up, I just added 2 new tracks. Saharan Desert and Iceworld. They are came out sound very bad quality when i converted them to 24kb mp3's.

Well, listen ot them and tell me what you think.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/92                 Date: 22-Jan-02  @  05:57 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

I just HAD to. sorry

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/92                 Date: 22-Jan-02  @  06:04 AM     Edit: 22-Jan-02  |  08:13 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

Dude, Sensoniq, from the thread it looks like you have some issues you have to sort out ? Did you try the counseling? or seek some profeesional help?
Later.
Eddie.

Message 73/92                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sensoniq

heh, must've had to search and blow the dust mites from this one. Still got nothing better to do with your time old geezer? Oh well I shouldn't tease, I guess if I was a creative burnout I'd be up to the same tricks

Message 74/92                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  03:14 AM     Edit: 24-Jan-02  |  04:34 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

creative burnout? Whoa, Thats a good one, Trance-meister! Or was it "Break-Trance Meister"?

We'll see, kid. We will see.

Message 75/92                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sensoniq

keep talking old timer, keep talking. You might suck at trackin but your dam good at slaggin, keep up the good work!

Message 76/92                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

I'm sorry, but you crack me up fella. Must really suck being you.

Message 77/92                 Date: 25-Jan-02  @  04:32 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

sensoniq, you've obviously never heard influx's
tracks. and how old are you again?

Message 78/92                 Date: 25-Jan-02  @  07:16 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

Breakerbox

sensoniq, I heard your tracks. You should shut up.

Message 79/92                 Date: 25-Jan-02  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

k

jesus H christ!!.... the bloody yanks are off again!   - lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 80/92                 Date: 25-Jan-02  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

yeah man. I got bloody yank back up. WOO HOO!!!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum