0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 22-Aug-01  @  11:29 AM   -   Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

system85

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello Dancetech-Community,
after the successful Track "Come to me"
you can download now the new Dance-
Remix of another famous Track by Romeo :

"dubdeedub (feat. Romeo)"

Now available at
mp3.de/system85

Best Regards,
bene

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

steve

Link?: Link

damn, they really do look happy, must get me some.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

influx

milan, careful buddy. Im a little sick of hearing this shit about THE US, as if we are all the same over here.

personally I hate all team sports. teams are for followers. underground loner forever!!!

oh, and D was just..how do you guys..oh yeah..."taking the piss"

but wait..not being violent is repression? wow

Message 73/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

xoxos

why is that one on the left with a french maid apron?

Message 74/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  06:19 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

damballahahahahaha

Link?:  No link

nice one steve.

milan, I'm here because it's a MUSIC site. dance music. electronic music. music being one of the things, in fact, some of you europeans are quite good at.

and then there's daft punk heh heh heh.

Message 75/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

milan

ok guys... here the disclaimer:

it´s not like i´m against the whole nation, but i´m not going to take it from anyone talking shit. and if i was from uk i dont know how i would react to an american trying to teach me englsh and how to call things.

he was right about one thing though, i really dont understand violence. having a concept of violent team sports is something i find quite ridiculous in fact.

and i do hope, for your own good, that you´re not all the same over there. i dont know how i could stand a dosen influxes around here :-P

Message 76/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

steve

the thought of just one influx over there is enough to keep me this side of the Atlantic.

Message 77/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

dARKSTATe

Aww he's not that bad.. just don't feed him (alcohol) after midnight and keep him out of sunlight!!!!

;)

Marc_D

Message 78/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

xoxos

i'm from both countries (yes) and afaik most cultures have their heads irrepairably up their own ass. nationalism, well basically any social entity is just retarded. leave it alone.. it can be lethal.

btw these yanks are just 'yanking' your brit-chain. let them pull it off so you can just be a human being or whatever. sitar and damballah ain't going to spank anyone for not liking nfl. besides, damballah secretly wishes he were mexican.

Message 79/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

influx

you know there are actually 13 influxes. we go by the name ILLUMINATI. so you all better whatcha this time

might be no next time, yall

Message 80/85                 Date: 04-Sep-01  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

panama

nicely said xoxos.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 85 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum