0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition ++

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok this is the thread for Track Nominations ONLY - use the other thread: 'Track Competition FAQ' for all discussion on the subject and questions - PLEASE leave this thread free for nominations ONLY - cheers. - If you don't know what this is all about, choose 'MUSIC HOME' from the top site SITE SECTIONS selector & read about it, plus the rules.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/110                 Date: 09-Nov-01  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

beatbum

Link?: Link

Good morning. Man, it feels like I just left work an hour ago. I go home, eat, sleep, wake up, and now I'm back at freaking work. What a life.

Anyway, I've uploaded another track for the competition: Squid Monster From Outer Space

Woo Hoo!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/110                 Date: 12-Nov-01  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

hakmaster

Link?:  No link

I'm going to go ahead and add Vampires and Shambles to the contest(if anyone has any comments suggestions about the trax, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email). I'm really not sure which prize I'd want. I guess I don't really need to worry about it unless I somehow happen to win. Good luck to everyone.

Message 73/110                 Date: 13-Nov-01  @  04:48 AM     Edit: 13-Nov-01  |  04:56 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

mikec

Evening humans.

I return from the dead to upload things. 7 things, to be exact. Give them a go.

I never like to miss a good competition. So far, from net competitions I've won a Railway Children boxset (complete with a delicious chocoloate train) and a sci-fi book which I haven't even read the cover of.

Don't really like Reason, so Sonar if you will. I use a 100% IBM compatible Personal Computer running the Windows 2000 operating system.

MikeC

Message 74/110                 Date: 15-Nov-01  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

blacker

Track 1: Hunted
Track 2: Youth
Track 3: Slowdown

Reason would be smashing. Please and thank you. :-)

Message 75/110                 Date: 21-Nov-01  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

CK aka PENBOA

Artist: PENBOA
Title: Sand Dream

Painless entry procedure. Sonar please!

Message 76/110                 Date: 22-Nov-01  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sensoniq

1. Stardust

2. Sad Song In Shanghai

3. Day Turns Into Night

Message 77/110                 Date: 24-Nov-01  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Gitai Adir

Link?:  No link

I only have 1 track to nominate at this moment in time, -More Love- on behalf of myself and my music teacher.I nominated 3 tracks a while back but they exist no more.

Message 78/110                 Date: 27-Nov-01  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

info

I'd like to enter:
Kiki
The Life in My Eyes
My joy

as my top three for now.

peace,
Andrew

Message 79/110                 Date: 29-Nov-01  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

mike

kilo and all
please add the three tracks we just added in to the competition. Anything- the enemy remix, anything- bandpass feeling remix, and ten minas- mike and mia

Message 80/110                 Date: 02-Dec-01  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sitar

New entry for me. It's called "Attention Earthlings. Had to cut some out of a couple of spots to bring it down to 1.5 mb filesize but I think it works ok. Full song is about 10 minutes.

Anyways....Reason for me, or the new Lexus if that turns out to be the surprise 3rd prize  

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 110 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum