0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/103                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie inn

Link?:  No link

classic.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/103                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  03:07 PM     Edit: 30-Mar-02  |  03:08 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

Bernie Inn - lol!

ah... a classic from the annals eh - I'm amazed i held me rag as long as i did with him  

it's quite amazing all the kicking and screaming about hating commercial dance and he's got a CREAM poster on the wall.. lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 73/103                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie inn

hahahaha, yeah.

and dont forget the page on his site devoted to scooter: "the greatest german techno band ever".

he keeps it real. yo.

Message 74/103                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

Link?: Link

wow. that was fun. dunno how I missed this one (maybe its cuz its in the 303 forum and I dont usually visit much)

anyone else ever kinda trip on how some visitors only post in ONE thread?

I see many names here that I never see elsewhere!

Message 75/103                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

influx

did anyone read the story about the bartender that shunned him?

bro..if you read this..you REALLY, REALLY need to do some serious self examination (not to mention some HEAVY spell-checking on your webpage)

Message 76/103                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

where's that?

Message 77/103                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie inn

its at that link there.

hes trying to make it sound as if hes a bit of a man about town, but only succeeds in making himself out to be a complete pr*ck.

Message 78/103                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  06:54 PM     Edit: 31-Mar-02  |  07:01 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

milan

anyone who needs to tell the internet how he was shunned probably doesnt have many friends in real life. and then he gets found out by dancetech mafia. that poor kid  

but that scooter bit is classic, i admit it!

LOL! and yes, him being against commercial dance music and all, and then every second track he quotes is by scooter nonetheless!

he rulz!

Message 79/103                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  02:56 AM     Edit: 07-Apr-02  |  03:00 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

jesus H k-rist! - man of the match!... that was cringe-factor 10 - he sounds like some terrible gay-bitch cliche... still, judging by the flyer I can see why people join the mounties.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 80/103                 Date: 08-Apr-02  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

OnAcid

Summer of 2000 at Club Extreme, downtown Montreal. Wearing my bad-ass Roland t-shirt.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum