0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Vocal samples?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jun-00  @  11:41 PM   -   Vocal samples?

nickdej

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Anybody know of any sites that have vocal samples(whole songs) on them? I currently need some lyrics to mix with a song.

~n

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

jj

Well, we all didn't start out to make dance, let me tell you, some of us have just smoked too much marajahookie.

But still, nothing wrong with lifting the cart off the ground and spinnin the wheels for awhile, really. I don't think anyone around here stopped making music, did they? as a result of this thread? I just come to dt when my ears start ringing louder than my monitors, or when I'm programing sounds on my fs1r.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

casparproject

Link?: Link

Or when you program that great multi patch and write that great track and then are too stoned to remember to save it before you turn it off and just have to take a break so you don't cry.

Peaceout,

Peter

Message 73/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

nobody

Link?:  Link

indeed. smoking can be very very bad when one forgets important little functions to do. to do little old functions such. ahh... inchoerency, my old pal.. and i ain'ts even been smoking all morning eeder.

so........ yep. music is noisy. does anyone else have fun making music? if i not having fun i stop. i think too much smoking can be just too much. no more ounces. no more sansimilla (yes you CAN spell it that way) for some time.. in a time. lessn' i find a way to git away. got to see that europe place, and canada again. although canada is still a big mystery to me (why do people like such cold winters?? i hate cold) now this IS pointless becoming. ahhh.. more coffee for me, then on to the 800EG!! (MOTM 800 envelope generator) and maybe some more kits today... to build the LFO?? today maybe... 80something resistor LFO.. assembly is good. everyone make things with solder & join in

Message 74/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

casparproject

Link?: Link

today a synth you making? life is good, therefore, the funk is strong with you. a funkmaster you will be soon. enjoy the shakings of the booty you will.

Message 75/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

swanofnever

hey, we hate cold-ass winters too... we just hate them less than guns and privatization...

Message 76/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

pict

Say what you mean swan;)I'd love to visit Canada I've a friend who married a Canadian he told me he cried when he saw the size of your forests.As for rambling discussions more power to them sometimes they are the catalyst for some new ideas and perspectives that can be put to use musically.

Message 77/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

nobody

DOH!!! now i need a De-Soldering gun. tomorrow.. yeah, extra solder got between two close connections so they're bridged.. not acceptable.. must remove all that. thing is that takes 2 minutes but i've been sort of to really needing said desoldering gun. oh well. anyway.. yeah, synth making. well, assembly. paul schreiber(synthtech (MOTM)), now he's a synth MAKER. hmm.... take away my gun & i'll take away yer life for trying. sorry, but i like my gun. never been fired, i don't hold it but to clean on occasion.. my gun. lots of magazine capacity. 17 & 17... mwahahahaaaa destructive power.... quite useless actually. but i plan to always have it around the studio for um.. imaginary intruders or something.

and i'm gettin' drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (excited)

Message 78/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

jj

44 mag here, just returned from back woods, drew twice, fired none thank god.

Pict, you bastard!

Message 79/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

casparproject

no offense nobody, but this is exactly why i live in Canada.

Peaceout,

Peter

Message 80/84                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Vocal samples?

nobody

still don't see the problem with guns. the problem is with people who have to load, and carry them. or something. hey peter don't you have an august 18th birthday too? i think it were you

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 84 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum