0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Matrix Reloaded

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:05 PM   -   Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok.. caught a link to the Superbowl trailer for this on Aint it Cool news and I gotta admit, it looks pretty fucking impressive... that AND the teaser for the Hulk...

Any thoughts?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

xoxos is absolutely right there! Look up neurolinguistic programming. However, not everyone is susceptible to this. You can find out whether or not it will affect you by seeing if you can be hypnotised. You need a reasonably organised mind to be affected by such techniques of suggestion.

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

Steve Roughley said "You need a reasonably organised mind to be affected by such techniques of suggestion"

Means I can see the flick with no worries.

Message 63/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Steve Roughley

I imagine that, as people who are intensely involved in creative arts, thus having creative minds, a fair few people who hang around here will be less susceptible to this stuff.

Steve.

Message 64/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

psylichon

The point is... how much of life are we supposed to avoid for fear that it will adversely affect our brains? I mean come on... grow a set... live a little. Smoke a bowl, kill some braincells. Your real intelligence lies elsewhere anyway...

psy

Message 65/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

xoxos

try monitoring media targeting one demographic sufficiently removed from your own for an extended period and get back to me on whether you noticed any synergetic or cumulative impulses. "an orderly mind.." shit.. what kind of order is excluded? now you can feel safe, as an informed intellect! :p "only orderly minds.." whew!

then go and sit in front of the big screen. this isn't a two hour experience and it's not a purely linguistic experience. that's a lot of light and sound up there, but one movie is not the half of it.

yeah, remain calm. i'm sure they'll cue you when the nicely dressed gentleman swinging the pocket watch appears.

i'm glad it's cool for you, i hope it's a really cool movie. just keep.. doing what you're doing, bon appetit.

Message 66/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

psylichon

no wonder your brain scares everyone, x.... it sounds like you're afraid of it yourself

Message 67/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

errata

Now Psy, that's just going to piss him off.

Xoxos, It's a bit of a game yo! Like watching the news, or commercials on TV! You see? Look what they're doing there. What's the message?

If I worried about everyone that is trying to manipulate the way I think, I'd never get out of my bathroom!

And i'd still be stuck with myself!

e

Message 68/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

fear, anger, reaction projected. see what movies do?

i would guess it's more a suggestion to keep an eye on
that mirrror.

Message 69/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

influx

IMAX?

shiiit. puke CENTRAL!

Message 70/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

op

Humans are like used up sponges. Absorbtion =
subconscious filtration to the conscious output(mouth/
mind/senses). Not all of it can be filtered. My hippocampus
is getting tired..

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 90 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum