0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: that time of the month?

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  02:58 PM   -   that time of the month?

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. And if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

psy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/101                 Date: 28-Dec-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

Link?: Link

but you instantly lost some due to that post, Jock. Everyone was cool up that point, wtf?

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/101                 Date: 28-Dec-02  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

If you can measure the differences between all women and plot it and do the same for all men then compare the two groups. Rough possibilities are 1. Less difference (distance) within groups 'all men' or 'all women' than the distance between the 'average man' / 'average woman' or 2. More difference within the groups compared to the 'average man' or 'average woman'

Crap trick but if all men or women are more similar than the comparison of averages between each group then this could be a social speciation event (OK I ignore the official 'fertile offspring' definition of species) and so Jock is WRONG to 'shoo' away the ladies and reduce the diversity of the forum, however if there more similarity between groups than difference within groups then Jock is right and we are all one big happy family and the difference between you and me could be greater then the difference between 'boy(TM)' and 'girl(TM)' so the boys /girls should just forget their difference and get on with it.

With me..?

Ohh this is early in the day for this.

Message 63/101                 Date: 28-Dec-02  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

d

Link?:  No link

it sure is

Message 64/101                 Date: 29-Dec-02  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

realtrance

I think this forum more clearly defines the usual difference between Americans and Europeans (or Brits, at least).

Americans take themselves too seriously.

Europeans (or Brits, at least) can tear each other's heads off, slag off each other's ancestry going back 3,000 years and then go have a pint together at a local pub and tell jokes like the ones above.

I know that's probably over-generalizing, but...

New Yorkers are the closest thing we have to Europeans (or Brits, at least) in the States.

rt

Message 65/101                 Date: 29-Dec-02  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

sure man, go slag on a New Yorker's mother and tell me how it goes.

psy

Message 66/101                 Date: 29-Dec-02  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

realtrance

H i ps y lllicchonn,

Sso rrryy for tthe llousy typpinng..

u were riiiigghhtt... am innn...hospitalll now...

3 gnshot wounds... bothhh hhaaands brokenn.. and bbooth kknnees...

tthhe morrphhiine is he llping a. bit...

bye,

rt

Message 67/101                 Date: 29-Dec-02  @  10:30 PM     Edit: 29-Dec-02  |  10:33 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Steve Roughley

Rt is definitely on to something there. Australia and Canada are two more countries, the people of which generally take themselves too seriously. I'd lived in both of those countries before coming to Blighty, and when I did move here it took me half a year to realise that the Brits didn't hate me. They were just having a laugh and it has taught me some humility.

About two years ago I was visiting my family in Canada and, while messing about, I called my cousin a c*nt and he bloody hit me. Even though we were just playing about, he didn't see the funny side. I couldn't even guess the amount of times I have ripped my mates apart with harsh humour, or they me.

In the words of Chris Morris "Everything is funny on some level. The narcissists just provide good target practice".

Regards.

Steve.

Message 68/101                 Date: 30-Dec-02  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Jock

Brits are maybe more agressive ? Due to the fact that they live on a small island with a crap climate and where everything is too expensive. Hence why we've incorporated the "Derek and Clive" style in our interaction with other people.

Why oh why didnt we decide to make the convicts stay in the UK whilst everyone else f*cked off to Oz ?!

Message 69/101                 Date: 30-Dec-02  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

bedwyr

jump you fucker jump

Message 70/101                 Date: 30-Dec-02  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Steve Roughley

Or perhaps living on a small island has made the Brits more tollerant of eachother?

Steve.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum