0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The World Ends In 2006

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:15 PM   -   The World Ends In 2006

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just read the bible code article in yesterdays Daily Mail Newspaper. It is the most interesting thing I have ever read. Scary too. It talks about how the bible is encrypted with a code that tells us our future. I can't find the article online so I'm gonna start typing it out. It will take ages though. Basically this code has predicted stuff like Kennedy's assisnation, the Twin Towers, Arifats assisination, etc. It also says that the world will face a nuclear holocast in 2006. Oh dear.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/92                 Date: 07-Dec-02  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

psylichon

Link?: Link

hahah, you quick editer you!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/92                 Date: 08-Dec-02  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Zazza

You fools.. the world ended ages ago...

This is merely a bad VHS copy... run for the amusement of our insect overlords...

which explains the crappy quality of life on earth... the tape is wearing out...

sniff...

Message 63/92                 Date: 08-Dec-02  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

bedwyr

that's all right, there's probably something on the shopping channel.

Message 64/92                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Jock

Are you saying this is all like the Matrix ? If so, do you know how I can hack into the programme to give myself a bigger nob ? Or maybe so I could loose the plum honey over Trinity's chebs ?

Message 65/92                 Date: 29-Dec-02  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

realtrance

Do you think, if a disciple of Cthulhu ran for governor of California, s/he would win next time around?

Let me know, I have lots of planning to do if the answer is yes.

rt

Message 66/92                 Date: 01-Jan-03  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Kreature

It's Myan/Maian it's 2012 and we're all ed!

Reason being that sun spot cycles (which the Myans measured with the cunning use of observation and environmental awareness) will create strong disruption of the earths climatc system, you know floods, droughts, freezes, tropical storms for everyone, that kind of malarkey. Of course in central and more southern parts it will be a fine dry day.

Aside from that who gives a . We've raped the shit out of the planet anyway, there's not much that the small band of dolphin loving, yoghurt weavers can do about it, and it's not going to be much fun in skegness after the nuclear apocalypse anyway. Thank you G.W.

All I can say is dance hard, take (some) drugs and hope that when the shit hits the fan aliens come to earth an save your sorry ass.

PLUR

Message 67/92                 Date: 01-Jan-03  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

k

Link?:  Link

i'd have though a nuclear holaucaust would improve Skegness somewhat.  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 68/92                 Date: 01-Jan-03  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

d

ha!

Message 69/92                 Date: 01-Jan-03  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

bedwyr

"aliens come to earth an save your sorry ass" ? i was hoping for the insect overlords

Message 70/92                 Date: 01-Jan-03  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

influx

Link?:  Link

yeah..its a much shorter trip

btw...anyone seen "happy accidents" with D'Onofrio and that real cute girl?

I thought it was damn good for a romantic movie

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum