0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: High Time

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 30-Oct-02  @  07:11 PM   -   High Time

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Anybody here get Time magazine? If not, you need to go to a newsstand and pick one up. You'll know which issue I mean... the one with the pack of joints on the cover.

Great multi-article snapshot on the state of marijuana in America today. Very honest and very very good for the movement. Seeing stuff like this in a conservative mag like Time gives me hope for America.

Anyways, lots of good stuff here, check it out...

psylichon

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: High Time

psylichon

Link?: Link

please try... honestly, it's more fun that way!

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: High Time

GT

Link?:  No link

you'll be labeled troll soon z :P

weed will be legal in some states soon...just read about all the test cases going on, namely, in nevada. medicinal usage arguments run weak here, but right to privacy angled arguments are much more appealing to the general populace.

i chronic'd from '84 to about '87...i didn't like except for enjoying music and cartoons. btw, all of people, Snoop Dog quit, along with Dr. Dre...friends influence friends.

Message 63/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: High Time

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Psy - fair points I agree. Here they will bang you up for 3 years for possession, 3 years with Big Ron learning to hate society and gathering skills to inflict criminal damage. I mean after you get out what else can you do - your on the other side of the tracks.

Z - I agree that more drugs are not what we need (more drug more drugs heh heh) but about alcohol, I don't know about you but I didn't like the taste when I was young, I had to get used to it - peer pressure there. I like it now (even just the taste when I'm thirsty) but that same peer pressure can introduce smoking to more people if it is socially acceptable (not that there arn't lots of kids doing it now).

I agree that drugs expand consiouusness but I think that, more or less, they take innocence with use. I like the expanded me (stupid not to) but I started late - i wonder if those who start young may go further or think regret later.

Wifes take on this is that the art I make in the state is shakey - though those in the state like it. Split.

Message 64/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: High Time

psylichon

interesting point, cheddar. I started late, too (I was 19 and in college) and lot of my friends that started earlier (in high school) haven't fared as well. I think you definitely need to be mature to handle any mind-altering substance.

psylichon

Message 65/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: High Time

milan

nah, not really. you need a strong mind more than maturity in years. my best friends were dealing and using really hardcore in their teens (even at 15-16) and they are upstanding individuals today.

Message 66/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: High Time

bedwyr

what happened to you then m? ;)

Message 67/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: High Time

milan

*cough* i was always moderate. and i waited untill they came to their senses, and now we´re great friends. pretty cool since half of their crew from back then either died of an overdose or are living in poverty today. that include some good musicians unfortunataly. they will be forever sorely missed. amen.

m.

Message 68/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: High Time

xoxos

no, defector, there is no more on this.

i wasn't born to be told what to do by someone else who isn't there.

that's it, that's all, end of story, kaput, finis.

Message 69/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: High Time

xoxos

and the fact that this thread runs on for miles and miles before that statement is basically all the data i need to pass judgement on your species.

Message 70/83                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: High Time

psylichon

who pissed in your coffee today, x?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 83 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum