0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:30 AM   -   who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

OK OK APART FROM DJ MEGAHEADS AMAZING TALENTS AND ABILITIES IN HIS TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION WHO IS THE ILLEST DJ IN DA WORLD AND WHY

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/82                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Smegahead, you just wouldn't even understand if I tried to explain, so I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time. Besides, it's rather amusing to watch your lame posts.

Flux, you leave that word alone. Those who speak know nothing. You know that much.  

Ape

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/82                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

y2J

Hi Ape!

I'll understand

please explain...

Message 63/82                 Date: 01-Apr-02  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bernie inn

DJ MEGAHEAD = 0/d

for the 2 of you who havent figured it out already

Message 64/82                 Date: 01-Apr-02  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

make that one then.

Message 65/82                 Date: 01-Apr-02  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Do we have a winner?

Message 66/82                 Date: 02-Apr-02  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

dissonance

Dj Swamp, Radar, and others that have begun using samplers loaded with a loop they fashioned, and adding on to it by layering new samples over the intial loop are making their own composition, not Sasha and Digweed. Not I for that matter, and I started off as a Djay first and migrated towards the production end of things.

Spinning a good set says something for your ability to count, select records, and get a vibe off the crowd...and it certainly is an excellent way to expose people to new tracks...but that's where it ends really. Like Ape said, and Influx reiterated, it's just f'n stupid that people aren't clued in enough to realize the difference between someone playing records, and someone banging away on some gear crafting sound before your eyes. I think I'm lucky enough to be able to surround myself with friends that are in the "know" as opposed to the kids that saw a report on 48hrs about the "scene" and decided that it was cool.

dissonance

Message 67/82                 Date: 04-Apr-02  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS MANAGEMENT

Well folks,thats it. The pressure has become too much for megahead,after his crippling crack overdose and serious bouts of psycotic paranioa,the man collapsed.He is now in rehab just outside of London in a clinic who's location we have decided to keep private.As a tribute to Megahead we will try and upload PUSH tommorow,although its release just cannot be the same without the prowess of megaheads skills in promotion of his music,so you can now understandably see how hesisitant we are in the taking of this action. It is now highly unlikely that you still reading this,if you are you really really need to get out a lot more or spend more time programming your sampler which by the way if their is one bit of advice I will ever give it is that a sampler with good fx is and always can be THE workhorse for everything,its possibilities are endless all that the manufacturers cannot give you is patience.So as a result of these drastic happenings Megahead management is off backbacking on Saturday for at least seven months,longer if he can find jobs along the way,so thanks and sorry to everyone,its been fun and an extra speacial thanks to everybody thats helped over the past year or two.Keep voting for RELEASE!!

Adios' amigo's I'll see you on the road.

MAY THE TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION BE WITH YOU

Message 68/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

Link?:  Link

no YOU keep voting for "release"

ing ridiculous

Message 69/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Ok, everybody check their feet! Who stepped in it? Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Ape

Message 70/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

MEGAHEAD

Influx you are just pissed at the fact that I can ask for votes(and get them!).I don't care if you don't believe me cause I've got absolutely nothing to prove,have you?

Anywayz,I could not upload the D+B tune and PUSH cause It takes too long.Next time I get a chance to look up DT (if i'm not paying a savage amount)
I'll be somewhere in western Africa,probably Cairo.WOOHOO!!

Bye

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum