0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 New Tracks

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 12-Dec-01  @  11:32 PM   -   2 New Tracks

GRosen

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

whats up, I just added 2 new tracks. Saharan Desert and Iceworld. They are came out sound very bad quality when i converted them to 24kb mp3's.

Well, listen ot them and tell me what you think.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/92                 Date: 19-Dec-01  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

xoxos

Link?: Link

..i got a degree in this kind of action  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/92                 Date: 20-Dec-01  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sensoniq

My response is going to be...nothing. That way my opponent will remain untrue to his word.

Message 63/92                 Date: 20-Dec-01  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

espoo2

Link?:  No link

MORE! MORE!
Come on!
Post another track!
I want more action!

Message 64/92                 Date: 21-Dec-01  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

nothingnewhere

i was wondering why this thread was so big...

Message 65/92                 Date: 22-Dec-01  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

EcstaticHigH

What the happened to this thread....all I want was for people to goto www.mp3.com/ecstatichigh and listen to my music

Message 66/92                 Date: 22-Dec-01  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

hehe. I tried, honest I did but I couldnt even get a download to work

listen..you were asking about mixes, right?

theres a thread in the tech forum. I posted a link to a prorec.com article about just that subject

in addition, you otta read pretty much everything they got there. you can just look through the archives, or search for a specific topic.

this thread got a bit out of hand, thats for sure

no what bich?!?!

Message 67/92                 Date: 22-Dec-01  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

GT

amazing

Message 68/92                 Date: 22-Dec-01  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

Espoo2

Ok. I did.
Or am, rather. Listening to ballroom. Lofi. Dial up. Sorry.

First off, the fade in and out of the lead line is a little annoying,loses its sparkle... but its not a bad melody. Not my style, so....

Compress your bass. The drums are WAY to plain for my tastes.... need something else there.... 3 minutes so far and no hats or anything..... why not go progressive and throw some breaks over your 4/4?

Actually, so far, except for the drums and bass being very soft (not necessarily in volume, just in punch, the mix doesnt sound to bad.... when that other line comes in around 3:40 or so, you should add a bunch more drum action, and COMPRESS THEM!!! I cant hear the bass anymore.... Is it off-beat? It should be.... and that line (not the oscillating one, the other mid freq one) needs to a little more groove, a little robotic.

A good start, I guess... needs a build and alot of drum work. But not bad.

What are you using for this? Are you recording with your pc?

Message 69/92                 Date: 22-Dec-01  @  08:41 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

Espoo2

Ok. I just re read that.... I apologize for the lack of coherency.... Damn crown and cranberry.

Message 70/92                 Date: 22-Dec-01  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sitar

Jeez. Well to change the subject, I just listened to Iceworld. It actually didn't sound too bad in quality on my system. A little sparse between changes maybe. I'm listening to Saharan World. Like this more. Kind of a nicely transcending and eerie mood. This track tells me it's in stereo at 32 kb and yet the other sounded less muffled. I must be loosing it. But the sound quality on both tracks is really not bad from where I'm sitting.

Ok so carry on you roudy buncha bananas .

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum