0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 22-Aug-01  @  11:29 AM   -   Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

system85

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello Dancetech-Community,
after the successful Track "Come to me"
you can download now the new Dance-
Remix of another famous Track by Romeo :

"dubdeedub (feat. Romeo)"

Now available at
mp3.de/system85

Best Regards,
bene

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/85                 Date: 01-Sep-01  @  12:28 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

xoxos

Link?: Link

for god's sake kilo get your son out of that third world environment and into a nice homogenous culture where everyone is properly educated  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/85                 Date: 01-Sep-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

Jasper

Link?:  No link

Re - the football.

Well I thought England would win. Cos 1. They're a good side and 2. I'm allways optimistic about the games, you wouldn't watch otherwise would you.

But I never expected what happened tonight.

Yes!

Message 63/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

monkeyboy

i dont think anyone expected that kind of result, lets hope they keep it up. outstanding performance from owen. the whole team seemed to be on point, makes a change dont it.

Message 64/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

d

teh expected result? were there any riots, any drunken hoodlums die, anything collapse? can only hope. because that's the only good thing about soccer. the fans die. have a soccer match. people die. that simple. soccer=death. bore them until they riot and kill each other. when they pack 100,000 drunken hoodlums in some stands only built to hold 30,000 drunken hoodlums, it's just a better chance to "thin the herd."

hope I spelled all that rite.

Message 65/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

steve

heh heh, there was trouble before the match but most of the people arrested were German and the police didn`t blame the English for everything for once.

its called FOOTBALL, an ingenious name. Soccer is what gay middle-class Americans play.

Message 66/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

d

it's not arse. it's ass. it's not shite. it's shit. it's not football. it's soccer.

football is a sport men play. not anemic european poofters in their cute little shorts.

it incorporates strategy and violence, two concepts that are hard to grasp by most euros. we gave you a good lesson about those concepts back in the late 1700s and have to occasionally help you out with refresher courses when one of your own home-grown thugs starts acting up (causing the french to surrender).

Message 67/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

influx

DAMN!!!

Message 68/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

xoxos

i'm like what the fuck as well..

sorry if i broke faith in you d.. i couldn't help it at all. i felt quite invited. check my 'annihilating angels' squad record.

you'll get yours but i'm putting the finishing touches on it. should be out in a day or two (well i'm going to install illustrator 7 and see if i can make some nice lines so more "two." i'm bad candy.)

you can always ask for it back if that's it.

Message 69/85                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  11:22 PM     Edit: 02-Sep-01  |  11:41 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

milan

D, wtf are you doing at a euro based site then? wanna give us a lesson how tuff you americans are? you probably wouldnt survive where i lived for a day...

and anyway, the reason why we have violence and us football doesnt, is because we are not a bunch of repressed pansies.

now go chill.

Message 70/85                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

steve

File?:  [image]

[image file]

damn, everyone chill. Go get yerselves some happy glasses if needs be - works for the Japs everytime.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 85 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum