0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

Link?: Link

actualy, the top track on his mp3 list aint bad... i like that pulsing bell type sound..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Link?:  No link

Poor sods trying to sound like Emmanuel Top, the acid gets good then changes so you stop dancing if your gonna do that do it right, maybe a sweeping effect so it doest say 'right stop dancing', where was the chopped up breakbeat?

Its his drums. No funk. Its not shit tho, he should get some decks at least he might learn how to mix tracks.

Message 63/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  12:27 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Still can't belive he was trying to flog glow sticks to his mates.

Message 64/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

c'mon... i will agree tho he's got good idea's but it doesnt seem to happen in terms of a linear arrangement/production of the idea's into a track.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 65/103                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

youre not wrong there

wish i was there, it looked like a great party.

Message 66/103                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

bernie fruit

you`ve got to love the section on his website especially devoted to scooter too: "one of the finest german techno groups in the world". Funny.

Message 67/103                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Hahaha scooter? He don't know whats what!

k your right, transated what i tried to say...

white middle class america

Message 68/103                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

bless his little cotton socks tho innit, he's harmless really.

Message 69/103                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

yeah well we've yet to hear YOUR offerings... so...  

Message 70/103                 Date: 10-Jul-01  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

tragidy, when the feeling gone and you can't go on its tragidy, when your all alone and yer blah blah blah

So what? ever heard anything by Tony Parsons?

um oh errrr shit

:p

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum