0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Live techniques?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 20-Jan-02  @  09:36 AM   -   Live techniques?

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I was just wondering how each of you approaches live performance. There's a lot of different ways to play to a crowd, and although I've tried a bunch of different methods myself, I'm always curious to see how others are doing it, and what we can learn from each others' methods.

Ape

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/65                 Date: 28-Mar-02  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: Live techniques?

xoxos

Link?: Link

i might fix my car in the next year or two.

naah.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/65                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: Live techniques?

Pongoid

We'll see what the future holds. Thanks for the hedz up.

Ape

Message 63/65                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Live techniques?

sitar

Link?:  Link

Word of mouth is the surest way. I got AT&T commercials by word of mouth. Even if something opens up in another way and you play a dynamite set, it's still the people you connect with that are going to recommend you for something else or not.

Message 64/65                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Live techniques?

Pongoid

You got that right.

Message 65/65                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: Live techniques?

Pongoid

And I don't like that other thread being at the top of the forum. Just rubs me wrong.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 65 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum