0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Matrix Reloaded

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:05 PM   -   Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok.. caught a link to the Superbowl trailer for this on Aint it Cool news and I gotta admit, it looks pretty fucking impressive... that AND the teaser for the Hulk...

Any thoughts?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/90                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

2 WEEKS?!?! THats wAAAAAAAAYyyyyy to long to wait. But but... awefnson

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/90                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

xoxos

Link?: Link

you realise that matrix is an entirely scientologist production? you walk into that theatre, god knows what you'll find in your head. i sincerely suggest skipping it.

Message 53/90                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

errata

if turned to such putty that you are that easily influenced, I might agree there xoxoxs.

But to avoid it because of that, well... that's a bit like Jehova's Witnesses refusing to speak to their own children becasue they've turned from the lord!

Is your faith so weak, your mind so easily tempted?!!! hehehe

e

Message 54/90                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

xoxos

perhaps you don't understand how the mind works, errata.

Message 55/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

errata

OH... I know!!!

e

Message 56/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Paullyboy8440

Hey it could have been gods doing. you'd never know.

Message 57/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  01:37 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

beds

who?

Message 58/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

xoxos

well ya know, my pa was an intelligence agent for two different countries, but i think burroughs put it well when he said 'whatever you feed into the machine, the machine will process.' you don't believe me? take a look around you, you fucking cork. go watch your brave action figures shoot each other, you are neo, whatever.

Message 59/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Its two hours in a movie theatre.. nothing more nothing less.. entertainment, so some would say..  

Its either that or "Help I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here.."

Or having to listen to murky mids on yet ANOTHER badly mixed track I've been given to master... (Hell, I should send the damn thing back with a polite little note.. "GET IT RIGHT MOTHERFUNKER!")

Message 60/90                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

beds

hehe you tell 'em marc.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 90 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum