0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The World Ends In 2006

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:15 PM   -   The World Ends In 2006

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just read the bible code article in yesterdays Daily Mail Newspaper. It is the most interesting thing I have ever read. Scary too. It talks about how the bible is encrypted with a code that tells us our future. I can't find the article online so I'm gonna start typing it out. It will take ages though. Basically this code has predicted stuff like Kennedy's assisnation, the Twin Towers, Arifats assisination, etc. It also says that the world will face a nuclear holocast in 2006. Oh dear.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Maarten

Link?: Link

yeah, quiet isn't it?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

Link?:  Link

but who cares?!
game's over..lLets go get wasted man!!
To the seven-eleven !!!
To the liquor store!
Let's party all night
Then party some more!

funny the correlation between tech and christianity. It's always the group with more tech that spearheads the whole thing righteously.

it's all a repackage if you ask me

bedwyr  

Message 53/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

psylichon

what can you party on at 7-11? Mini Thins?

Message 54/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

errata

the nacho cheese is an hallucinogen, I swear to god! Or maybe it was the Acid, but that doesn't usualy have that kind of effect.

Zzzzzzzz

In California a few years back the republican nominee for the governors race said, "I am a catholic, of course my christian views will figure into my policy and decision making." Everyone beat him up for that and he lost HUGE in the election to our useless current lord and master!

Honestly I wouldn't vote for a person who told me their rigid christian view will figure into their decision making. But I respect him for saying that it will... I mean, of course your beliefs figure into your decisions. He just had a set of beliefs i don't agree with...

e

Message 55/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

influx

Link?:  Link

and has NO business applying them to politics. pure and simple

and LOL at JOCK!!!! HOLY SHIT! I just noticed mine ends too!

OH NO!

Message 56/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

xoxos

what? you mean applying your tenets to the entirety is wrong? are you suggesting that politics is something beyond this, then??

as they say, looks good on paper, but not when a very angry giant robot is kicking you in the nuts.

Message 57/92                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

pict

I agree getting your nuts kicked does tend to demand all your attention.

Message 58/92                 Date: 07-Dec-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

errata

http://www.drunkcow.com/files/picture/94466923.jpg

Message 59/92                 Date: 07-Dec-02  @  04:46 PM     Edit: 07-Dec-02  |  04:50 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

xoxos

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Message 60/92                 Date: 07-Dec-02  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

psylichon

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I always pictured it more like that.

psy

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum