0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:30 AM   -   who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

OK OK APART FROM DJ MEGAHEADS AMAZING TALENTS AND ABILITIES IN HIS TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION WHO IS THE ILLEST DJ IN DA WORLD AND WHY

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/82                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

I ain't HANK

jesus!
Don't compare me to that maniac

Just for the sake of any Americans who might for one second think I usually talk like this,I can tell you its all an act(why do I even need to explain this? Mysterious emailers?),as stupid as it is and as stupid as I feel doing it it still got dj Megahead to no.2!! And I can assure you it was a very limited amount of self voting,but what the hell,it happens in every chart.Its as much about advertising and getting yourselves noticed as it is about making tunes,say otherwise and you might as well sit in your bedroom pulling your plum for the rest of your life.Anyway,I enjoyed it,sorry some of you could not.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/82                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Link?: Link

to number two where? In your mind?

Message 53/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

Link?:  Link

aha!!!... a slip there - now... we know whoever it is has been around in ANOTHER guise for at least 2 years !!!... hmmmmmm - I wonder...

i think we'd better start a sweepstake competition!!

"WHO IS MEGAHEAD!!! - WINNER GETS A PLUGIN SYNTH!!"

ha ha  

NICE ONE MEGAHEAD!

anyways in the real biz all charting is self-voted thru buying out from key chart shops via plugging companies..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 54/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

just because something is prevalent does not make it ok, no?

I thought the idea here was to avoid blind mimicry of the "regular" world?

yet so many walk around thinking of themselves as "undergound" but are nothing more than yet another example of a system-programmed lemming.

sad

Message 55/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

wouldn't know underground if it was bitin' 'em in the ass

Message 56/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  05:06 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

I know I am going to get ragged on for using that term again, but...the sentiment behind it...avoidance of standard commercial ways and means...

in my mind (and yours and others I know) that was what this whole thing was for!

some asshole is gonna bring up the "what..no one should make money?" thing again, I know.

theres another fucker starting it, on the damn DT chart again...you can tell when 3 or 4 or 5 songs by the same person all sit next to each other...

oh well. theyre lame and IM not 

Message 57/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

HA! DO I GET A FREE SYNTH IF I OWN UP? NOT THAT ANYONE WILL PROBABLY KNOW WHO I USED TO POST AS ANYWAY!(i'll have your supernova thank you very very much)

DAMBALLAH HAS BEEN ON MY CASE SINCE DAY ONE!
I EVEN HAD TO TELL HIM TO BACK OFF,I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING HUNTED BY THE KGB OR SOMETHING!

AND TO NUMBER 2 HERE PONGOID,NOT THAT YOU WOULD KNOW,YOUR MUSIC IS FAR TOO GOOD TO BE POSTED ON A SITE FOR SEMI/AMATEURS

Message 58/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

I'm not "on your case," rage. some people around here got the mistaken notion you're one of my concoctions. credit/blame where credit/blame is due, y'know. besides, I believe you called me a gay underwear model once.

"number two where? in you're mind?" sounds like he was asking you if you've got shit for brains.

Message 59/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

I liked it better when you dropped the caps

Message 60/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

Link?:  Link

"gay underwear model" - ha ha ha lol! - didn't hurt Mark Wahlberg's career did it  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum