0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-01  @  06:55 AM   -   alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

OK. How many of you fuckers are voting for your OWN tracks on a REGULAR basis. COME ON. FESS UP!!!

Now lemme ask you this. WHY? To see your name up there? Ill admit I did it a couple times partly to see how many other votes I had

at the time, when i did it the track had about 8 votes, and the #1 had like 132 or something. now its pretty clear that people like "Hyenas" are sitting there voting for themselves every chance they get, and Id be quite surprised if no one else was.

so whats the point? I mean..come on...arent you satisfied with what you done in and of itself? Not good enough?

This is ridiculously amusing, I say. So, I guess, thank you losers for giving me something to chuckle at!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/67                 Date: 04-Jan-02  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

k

Link?:  No link

well actualy imo good music does NOT promote itself. I could reel off in my mind endless people i've known who had great music but never promoted it.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/67                 Date: 04-Jan-02  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

Link?: Link

...or condemned it..

Message 53/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

k

well sure, not everyone wants to promote it, but i know the difference between that persons vibe and a person who's really a bit frustrated and bored... i dunno if there's anything wrong with it, it's showbusiness after all in the end innit?.. well some of it.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 54/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

damballah

and there's no bidness like show bidness. except maybe crackwhore. looks good on the resumé, crackwhore does.

Message 55/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

K

you're right. Good music doesnt always sell itself, BUT...theres just no way to argue that there isnt an overwhelming amount of absolute SHIT out there being sold as IT

would you even try to argue such a thing?

and...my whole point is..THERE IS NO GAIN in this specific situation (hehe except getting people to talk about you)

you said something about loose talk costing lives...what the HELL are you talking about? eh?

You also said that "Hyenas" havent been here to speak for themselves?

I rest my case

Message 56/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

GT

Link?:  No link

bedwyr

...as if there was a competent alternative

Message 57/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

GT. are you KIDDING? no alternative?

nader? but NOOOOOOO.

I say Ah-Nuld for pres. Or Bruce Willis (the one in Diehard...a true leader if I eva saw one)

Message 58/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

that nice guy who always does 'funniest home videos' would do okay, i mean he likes kids and kittens and stuff.

Message 59/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  11:33 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

which one? bob sagat? or the new asshole

Message 60/67                 Date: 05-Jan-02  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

damballah

there's a new asshole? why the hell wasn't I alerted?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 67 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum