0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: LIsten.....See if you like

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 06-Oct-01  @  02:26 AM   -   LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Listen to our song...tell me if you guys like and be brutally honest

Tim
God Bless

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/64                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

milan

oh, and when are those cross-platform PCI cards comming out?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/64                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  11:17 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

influx

ok. now I see. the rap part just aint workin. the music really aint all that bad tho! I mean..you clearly have a grasp of your tools. Id like to see a little more drumplay but its not bad

you know..instead of recording your own voice etc...maybe you could find vocal samples that..instead of RAMMING THAT SHIT DOWN PEOPLES THROATS just sorta hints at what youre getting at?

I mean...you sound like the crucified. ever hear them? old christian metal band that just flat ROCKED...

my point is...in this type of music..sometimes one sentence, or even part of one sentence, says a lot more than a whole verse. You know? you can pop a little vocal in there and it puts the seed in the listeners mind..creates a mood...sends a message...

I think you need to review your idea that "offending people makes them listen". yelling and screaming about your own righteousness and their lack of will basically get you where it got you in the above posts

just my .02

well, say, .38?

Message 53/64                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

panama

Link?:  No link

HEY! I listened too... sounds like Henry Rollins on a amp turned to 3 (can't hear the vocals in the beginning)... I dunno about preaching church and jesus stuff with this type of music... anyhow, well crafted track.

Message 54/64                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?: Link

hey guys..... no hard feelings about this track, i know it was real hard and
upfront, and for the mostpart, the majority of you liked it. i have listened
to your views and thought, and realize that not all of you enjoy hearing
about christ as we described in the song. im here to make enjoyable tracks
that touch the mind and soul deeply! And your input is helping me do just
that. i want to thank all of you who have helped me with your inputs and
hardknocks ahahah..... im going to put "YOUR" views together on my next
peice, and go from there........tell me what you think!
I will leave this discussion at this, because I do not want to seem like I am self rightous when I am far from it. I just care so much that I tried to ram it down you're throat. For that I deeply apologize.
Listen to future trax of mine and give me you're input  

Tim
God Bless

Message 55/64                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

that's thoughtful of you. personally it was the stuff in the thread i thought was a bit uh much. it's cool to write songs about Nature's Timecube and all where it's different from a conversation where people more or less expect to be able to say something back and be heard. i think the kind of conversation the topic implies is referred to as a debate. personally, i'll suggest the topic still isn't going to go very far in a verbal format, and this is probably the wrong place for a debate on cosmology if past manifestations are anything to go by. but i'll gladly listen to your music, and it's likely i'll venture into constructive conversation about your technique as well.

welcome back. i reckon you probably just took so long perfecting those filtered vocals that you're a bit out of the loop afa interactive wiht the diversity of peoples. it happens  

as i've revealed, i've got a fair to jumbo sized problem with faiths, religions, whatever, but i've met a lot of people i admire who are religious simply because of what they actually do.

Message 56/64                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:47 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

hey thanks xoxos,
u r a good person, out of all this heated debate u have remained kool with me....and yes those damn filtered vocals are so mind draining LOL.
but they are fun too. I honestly wish that everyone else would be cool like you and influx are being. Thanks and I will post some more...maybe some massive beat with mancer grooves. who knows. And in the future if you listen to one of these beats be honest. I gotta know whats up you know.....and hey i liked some of ur guy's trax i listened too. Maybe I could help u guys put some maad flair in it to make it really stand out.

Tim
God Bless

Message 57/64                 Date: 13-Oct-01  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

monkeyboy

i thought this thread might cause some friction, quite right too.

Message 58/64                 Date: 13-Oct-01  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

heh.. it looks like i've won his ear.. now i can get him to sucky up his trax  

hey you ARE talking about DNM. i was thinking they made all that stuff up just to sell to us backwater tucsonans.

Message 59/64                 Date: 13-Oct-01  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

influx

mad flair? my stuff? no thanks 

Message 60/64                 Date: 13-Oct-01  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

Sensoniq

Hey Tim God Bless, Will I be eternally damned for my mistake yesterday? I had the dumb idea to put baking soda in one of my letters and then pretend to open it when my friend came over...I was like "ahh what the hell is this?!" and I threw it down, he was so freaked out...Of course I apologized to him right after, he wasn't TOO upset...Anyway do you think I've been forgiven by Him?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum