0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition ++

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok this is the thread for Track Nominations ONLY - use the other thread: 'Track Competition FAQ' for all discussion on the subject and questions - PLEASE leave this thread free for nominations ONLY - cheers. - If you don't know what this is all about, choose 'MUSIC HOME' from the top site SITE SECTIONS selector & read about it, plus the rules.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/110                 Date: 27-Sep-01  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Deano

Well I'd like to nominate the only two tracks we've got up there

1. Xperience the love
2. The First Time

SONAR/REASON? Do they work on an Atari? Not much use to me unfortunately  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/110                 Date: 27-Sep-01  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

steve

Link?: Link

Ah Deano - dont suppose you have an atari sw to sell me that works on a 1040 ste?

Message 53/110                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Deano

Steve,
Risking k's wrath here by going off topic...but then he did remove the Atari forum. What did you have in mind? Feel free to email me.
Deano

Message 54/110                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Defector Z

Don't know what this competition thing is, but I guess I got a vote. Thanks to whoever. I'm submitting my latest track, Defeat. Enjoy.

Message 55/110                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

saldiamond

count me in, what the hell.
track: DYT
reason

Message 56/110                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

wkb1968

Put the track "Alpine" in the comp.

Message 57/110                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

paumcb12

Link?:  No link

And I'd like to add 'Eventide' to yer compo.

Message 58/110                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Maarten

I'd like to add the following three :

1- Fugitive_Drums
2- September_30th
3- You_Know

cheers!

Message 59/110                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Maarten

BTW, just read the rules which state that I should say what I'd like to win.
Do I get disqualified if I say I don't use software, give it to someone else, I'm only in for the fun of it? =) Or do I get disqualified for not putting this question in the other thread with questions about the contest?

Message 60/110                 Date: 06-Oct-01  @  02:24 AM   -   Put me in

impfitrtec1

Put me in the competition...the song is all sorted out...the song name is A+1(upload complete)
Good luck to me LOL.

Tim
God Bless

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 110 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum