0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/103                 Date: 28-Jul-00  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Link?:  No link

not sure why Chim gets away with murder. While my admin gets called. I probably had lunch with him or her last week anyhow..

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/103                 Date: 30-Jul-00  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

your admin gets called??... what you mean?.... anyways it might not be the real chim, anyways who cares if it's not over the top - jesus, i dont mind the odd banter & the odd bit of cheeky behaviour, it's inevitable and any forum or so called debate without some of that is fake and phoney cos it's a fact of life, and hence why all the very-controlled message boards are total crap... where 'never is heard a discouraging word' etc, but they seem sterile and sorta pat and second rate, a bit safe, - thats why i've been loath to implement logins in here, even tho that facility is coded in the background for over a year now.. but i don't switch it on cos of those reasons... but if that behaviour takes over a forum, that is when it looses it.

everytime i poll the DT regulars about this subject they mostly say no... the other thing is, cos we save the forums stuff over years, each forum holds loads of useful tech info for people who search - regulars dont see that aspect so much cos they are mostly concerned with current discussion... but many people search and read the forums for info & dont post regular 'chat' ever - i dont think over all the DT forums combined there is much subjects or synths or items that you cant get good info about, opinions and resources like links etc...

Message 53/103                 Date: 30-Jul-00  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

it's like the faq thing you find on other sites... 'don't ask that cos it's in the faq'.. fuck, whatever happened to conversation for conversations sake?

anyway.. I'm gonna check a tune now..

Message 54/103                 Date: 30-Jul-00  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

I tried 1 Megabit.. well I can see what k means by the continuity of it.. it aint that it's bad it's just that it could do with a bit of livening up. the actual tune from the prophecy is pretty good.. but the hihat's and the constant 4floor just seem to be there as a backing to this rather than a complement..

to be honest I think you should work on it more cos it's worth it.

this is a preference thing but if I was to get my grubby mits on it I'd really go to town with some funky hihat stuff and maybe syncopated congas and that. the space is there in the mix to add the rythmical stuff.. it could easily become a good dancefloor track with a bit of work.

you should really think about getting a sampler for percussion sounds (as well as the korg), it'd add that extra bit of depth.

Message 55/103                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

"1 Megabit" was not a finalized and totally sequenced song. Was just a little tune I made on the fly. The only fully sequenced and finalized tracks are "In My Analogue House", "Virgin Limes", "Cindy's Monkey", "Cindy's Monkey (Chrome Remix)", and maybe a couple of exceptions which were done on the fly.

I used to have a TR-606 with the Analogue Solutions tonal mod box and it was good for rythmic conga-like patterns. You could change the toms to like rimshots with the filter.

Message 56/103                 Date: 31-Jul-00  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Jasper

well this is it, I know how difficult it is sometimes to actually finish tracks.. the temptations allways there to start building sounds for the next one. as soon as you do that the current track falls by the wayside and a chance is missed.

Message 57/103                 Date: 01-Aug-00  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

I know what you mean, but over the past few months I was able to get quite a few pieces of gear, and so I was experimenting a lot. It's only recently that I've settled down and can seriously start to lay down finalized songs.

Message 58/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa @ silvia druid!!

Why have i never read up all the old threads before?

Message 59/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

Link?: Link

yeah... dont you just miss him?...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 60/103                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

'H' from Steps

Exellent!!!

Just checked out his home page, and the pics of his 'gig' in his basement with like 8 people stood/sat there watching him. Theres a notice behind him on the wall that reads "GLOW STICKS $4".

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

And the caption to the last photo? "the two people who bothered dancing"

Ah bless him, hahaha spot on mate!!!

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum