0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: The Return of Togo

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-04  @  02:00 PM   -   The Return of Togo

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

'Shoulders' is finished. Togo has news. Togo is working on the next album. Togo hopes to call it 'An Egg Hatches and the Wrong Animal Comes Out', but Togo is unsure about whether 7161 will let Togo have a title so long. Togo encourages you to hear his first album. Togo welcomes you to place feedback on this forum. Togo thanks you for reading. Togo gently reminds you to start listening to 'Shoulders'.
Dr. Togo Peffin

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/55                 Date: 25-Oct-04  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

mcc>

Link?: Link

i appreciate your sentiments and gestures horrachio.
yeah...sometimes it takes an empire to bring down an empire.

btw...horaccio was the name of my daughter's first real boyfriend.
i always liked that kid. good bass-player...i hope he kept it up.

and okay...you can learn japanese as long as you and togo don't start practicing it here every day.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/55                 Date: 25-Oct-04  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

beds

Link?:  Link

why not?

Message 53/55                 Date: 25-Oct-04  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

horacio.larrechea

practize japanese it would be WOW!!!!!

Argentinian economy is triyng to survive, we are in the point after crisis. we're going up but a lot of fuckers with money (transnational enterprises) are buying the most important natural recourses, Did you know my country is very rich in all types of natural things?
The problem with us is corruption, people are nice but they try to get rich in every way they can.
hey mcc, horacio is a latin name, but my nick is vasco(bsk) btw
is there some work of your daugther tomi at the web? it would be nice to see it.
i love images' world

btw togo, music is not our point, my fave songs of all times is dancin queen by abba

Message 54/55                 Date: 25-Oct-04  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

mcc>

Link?: Link

okay vasco...beds says you can practice japanese here.

as for tomi....i can't even get her to send me any jpegs this year.
part of that may be she's been newly immersed in working for this company and that since they're paying her for this work...it may actually belong to them and thusly her inability to just shoot off copies in digital form.
most of what she's beein doing is this fusion of almost creepy haunted radiohead children not unreminscent of those french kid-paintings with those huge sad eyes some decades ago.....mixed with a touch of goth and hello kitty. her kids are often post-punkish post-nuclear...usually reflecting angst but also deep hope desire and tenderness. she really does have this gift and her boyfriend who hooked her up with this company did call her a natural-genius.

and he's no schluff either....quite an established graffiti artist in the LA area.
here's his website.

web-link

Message 55/55                 Date: 25-Oct-04  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

horacio.larrechea

hi clay, wonderfull steve's work, good painter too.

about tomi you said mixed with a touch of goth and hello kitty, i have to tell you i love to mix innocense icons with other stuff , since i have memory i fall in love with manga anda japanese anime.
btw i'm 37 years old, my wife 28 an we have a little son 5 years(bernjamin).
We live in tres arroyos, a town in the south of pcia. buenos aires.
all my whole life i love pop music though at this time i try to mix poppy things on dancefloor tunes.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 55 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum