0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: surrealist fun for all the family

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 21-Oct-02  @  03:38 PM   -   surrealist fun for all the family

steef

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"steef is a teddybear that cannot be removed
from your house! It is made from recycled
cardboard and recites haiku."

quality.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/54                 Date: 27-Oct-02  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

psylichon

Link?: Link

you mean he actually tatooed that smile across that poor little dog's anus? I'm not one of those lovey dovey animal activists or anything, but surely there are less cruel ways to satisfy your artistic needs. Damn, that's wrong.

psylichon

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/54                 Date: 27-Oct-02  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

bedwyr

it's probably henna or something. either way it's hardly surreal putting wings on a pig, first idea that came into his head no doubt. how about a frying pan, engraved with the words "i love porky, he's my friend and dinner"?

not that that's surreal either  

Message 53/54                 Date: 27-Oct-02  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

xoxos

actually, if you can find some way to put some cruelty in your artwork, you'll find it's much easier to do it for longer than you thought possible!

sorry my previous comment was a bit off tempo but i was hung up on the way the dog looks like a forlorn spaceman like he just got his ass wrongfully tattooed before i saw (what i naturally took to be marker)

Message 54/54                 Date: 27-Oct-02  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

influx

Link?:  Link

whoa marianimal..never took you for the over-sensitive type!

I was completely just jokin. ass and face..reminded me of the smartass comment people used to toss when youd ask for a match

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 54 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum