0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Destroy All Media

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 05-May-03  @  11:26 PM   -   Destroy All Media

errata

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

check this out:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/05/04/IN164833.DTL

What's your take on all this you guys? Some extremely lucid points here... A good read!

e

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/53                 Date: 10-May-03  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: Destroy All Media

Mick

Link?: Link

Its been said before but the earth acts as one system and we will be dealt with because mother earth's immune system is stronger than any virus. The thing to do is to try and enjoy our time here and not be overly concerned with things done in the past that we cannot change or stay the course of. Our great- grandparent's and grandparent's generation started us on a course that will run to it's inevitable conclusion. Perhaps, had our parents done things different they could have stopped the tide but what's done is done. There is still a lot of beauty in the world to appreciate. So much that the time here is too brief to experience it all so you must find it and stay focused on it or next thing you know you'll be old and realize you spent your life purposely turning away from it. How sad is that? I'm certainly been guilty of it at times but I realize that, like depression, its a dangerous place to stay for too long. Seriously, so much time will pass that you will forget what it was like to be anywhere else. Better that happen in a happy place, eh?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/53                 Date: 10-May-03  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: Destroy All Media

Pongoid

Link?: Link

It might have been said, but it didn't take our technology and the ability to usurp nature, at times. I have no problem with happiness, but while this world is as fucked up as it is, and continues to get worse, am I supposed to be happy? It is not too late yet as far as I know, but the time is fast approaching.

E, I went looking for the Loa in a search, and came up with over 11,000 entries, so I'm afraid finding it is going to be a little difficult, but I SWEAR to you I've said the EXACT same thing in relation to this same topic, i.e. the lack of support for musicians and their exploitation. I don't recall what my proposed solution was, but there's GOT to be somebody else here who has seen it, and might have an idea of where to look.

On a side note, while searching, I saw this thread on anti-religious S.O.B.'s and WHHEEEWW!!!! what a funny one that was, OMG. PWWWAAHAHHAHAAHAHAA!!!!!!!

Ape

Message 53/53                 Date: 10-May-03  @  05:09 AM   -   RE: Destroy All Media

errata

Link?:  No link

I did the same search, and got the sa,e nimber... it must search for words containing that letter combo... can't be that much VooDoo going on around here...

But I swear to god, I didn't mack on you. Unless I did! But I sure as hell didn't mean to!

e

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum