0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

Link?: Link

heh. but...see...EVERYONE thinks theyre smart! I live in SoCal and...the way these fucks...oh man the arrogance!!!!

so...heh...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Bastiaan

What's 'socal'?

Message 43/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Garuna

Southern California......

Message 44/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

land of the fake, home of the shallow

Message 45/131                 Date: 19-Apr-03  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Zazza

Link?:  No link

enough of that anti-californian rhetoric influx!

Message 46/131                 Date: 19-Apr-03  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

heh. nah. you can bag on SoCal all you want

funny thing is...southern california is truly the epitome of American arrogance, self-centeredness and all that. the westward movement that ended (for the most part) with the settling of socal...its like its some sort of filter...a final destination for all that is lacking substance

Message 47/131                 Date: 19-Apr-03  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

moonunit

goooo tooo saaaan frannnn cissscooo

sorry, couldn't resist

Message 48/131                 Date: 19-Apr-03  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

shit. I shoulda extended my comment. SF is just as full of shit as LA is.

people think theyre special cuz they move to fuckin SF...as if its virtuous in and of itself. bah!

conclusion: cities suck 

Message 49/131                 Date: 19-Apr-03  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Yeah, Influx, they do in California. You're dead right about both LA and SF. LA takes itself FAR too seriously, home of the SUV driving liberal. The people who have the luxury of pretending they can see beyond their blinders.

And dead on with SF, as well... I've tons of friends in SF, most are very cool. But every scene I've witnessed in the bay area is SOOOOO fuggin' full of itself! Like just because people manage to pay Exhorbitant rents, and still have a social life makes them superior! hehehe

No I love the people in SF as much as the city itself... but, man... you're definately on to something there!

e

Message 50/131                 Date: 19-Apr-03  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

H office

Just to clarify, (they) being members of the Al Quaeda network, 15 Saudi Arabians and 4 Egyptians, purportedly working under the direction of Osama Bin Laden. I don't support Bush, Bin laden or any other of the multitude of wackos in power controlling our world today. I'm just observing all this crap from my bedroom on TV and find it hard to believe this is the planet I live on. What are we supposed to do. Vote, protest, pray, meditate. None of it seems to change things much. Who needs a drink?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum