0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: hay whet ever happend...?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 10-Apr-03  @  06:40 PM   -   hay whet ever happend...?

HoofHarted

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Nice to see this place has tamed down a lil bit. mind you what ever happend to Spot/Jasper/charlie/Jock/Dickster...?

I see oxox is still lurking around.!!

hello mate and of course hello to kilo...!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Did I just say that ?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

k

y'fackin lezza !

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 43/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Mock Junro

What?!? You don't go down?!? You dunno what your missing mate! They love it. Drives em wild.

Message 44/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Jock Munro

nah only kidding. who doesnt like "wearing the beard". You'd have to be mad not to. Thats why I full condone rug munching between women. Lesbianism is totally fine by me. Just as long as they like to park the pink on the odd occasion.

Message 45/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

k

I wipe my cock on the curtains afterwards.... drives her wild!!  

Message 46/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Jock Munro

ah, a true gentleman with style. Such a breath of fresh air.

Message 47/53                 Date: 01-May-03  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Blista

and he wonders why he can't get back on the dole

Message 48/53                 Date: 01-May-03  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Bo! Boy!

I wish women were as slaggish as men. And there was no STD's.

Message 49/53                 Date: 01-May-03  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

gobshite

I can make my girl cry when i'm having sex - i phone her up and tell her!! heh heh ho ho hmmm

Message 50/53                 Date: 01-May-03  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

husband wife in bed one night and husband says "How come you never tell me when you come love?" and she says "cos your never there"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum