0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 12-Feb-03  @  07:37 PM   -   Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Trillium

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just wondering........

Aside from the obvious potential threat to Heathrow we are all hearing about, what kind of disaster preparedness is everyone in the UK being told to do? In the US, we are being told to stock up on water, canned goods, radios, and to put plastic sheeting over our windows, doors and ventilation systems. Can our government be any more frightening? I've searched some of the european news organizations and couldn't find anything over there. What have you been told?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Jock

that is pure class LOL

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Zazza

Link?: Link

Duct tape sales rise amid terror fears

'A Lowe's hardware store in Alexandria, Virginia, said every roll of duct tape has been sold. Another Alexandria Home Depot store reported sales of duct tape tripled overnight.'

Is it just me or is there something faintly laughable about this?

^_-

Message 43/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  09:53 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Zazza

The old ones are the best ones..

Duck and Cover

Message 44/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Paul

Haven't we learned yet?? We must move to canada.

Message 45/52                 Date: 15-Feb-03  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Zazza

Remember, if you see a flash from an Atom Bomb, duck and cover your face! Of course by then you are toast kids, but what the fuck.. nice catchy tune..

Message 46/52                 Date: 15-Feb-03  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

milan

what they actually mean: Remember, if you see a flash from an Atom Bomb, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye ;)

Message 47/52                 Date: 15-Feb-03  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Zazza

or what's left of your ass...

Message 48/52                 Date: 15-Feb-03  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

rhyze

I am laughing very much. You DTers are making me crack my sides I am splitting up so much. Duct tape flavoured slushie anyone?

Message 49/52                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

ruptchar

“I saw Tom Ridge on television,” Steven Bosell told reporters outside his home in Corona, California, “telling us that all citizens should go out and stock up on duct tape and plastic, in case of terrorist attack. I’m a patriot, so I went straight down to the local Costco and bought $100 worth of duct tape and some plastic sheeting, to protect my house from radiation.
“As soon as I got home, I taped up the doors and windows, but then I did some thinking. I realised that if survivors like myself are going to reproduce and repopulate the earth after a biological attack, then we have to protect our private parts as well. So I used my last roll of duct tape to wrap up my privates, leaving just a little hole at the end for toilet functions.
“A few days later, the Department of Homeland Security told us that the alert was over, and that we could remove the duct tape. But when I tried to peel the tape off my privates, skin and body hair began peeling off too. I injured myself badly, and there was blood everywhere. The pain was so bad that I called an ambulance, and was taken to hospital, where the tape was eventually removed, though not without further serious injuries to my privates.
“When I explained what I’d done, the doctors and nurses laughed at me, and went out of their way to make me feel like a fool. But the people I really blame are the government, because Mr Ridge made me do this. And President Bush is equally liable for injury to my reproductive future, because he hired Mr Ridge to run the Department of Homeland Security, which gave the nation bad advice. That’s why I have filed a lawsuit against Mr Ridge, the Department, and the President, claiming compensation for emotional distress, personal injury, and sexual dysfunction.”
The Bush Administration has so far refused to comment. (The Corona Times, 13/2/03. Spotter: Andy Ross)

Message 50/52                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

psylichon

god really will let anyone outta the stables nowadays, won't he?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 52 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum