0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Matrix Reloaded

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jan-03  @  01:05 PM   -   Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Ok.. caught a link to the Superbowl trailer for this on Aint it Cool news and I gotta admit, it looks pretty fucking impressive... that AND the teaser for the Hulk...

Any thoughts?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/90                 Date: 12-Feb-03  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

cheddar

Link?:  Link

there is no green pill

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/90                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

ONE

Link?:  No link

you have been robotised !!!

Message 43/90                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

Turing test result

How can you tell that I would say this

Message 44/90                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

rhyze

Link?: Link

Matrix? Good fun, gives one something to do while eating popcorn in a dark air conditioned room in the middle of summer. Goes without saying, really. If you can only enjoy "deep, meaningful, serious cinema" you're missing out on half the fun.

Go rent "Pumpkin" w/ Christina Ricci. Subversive, very subversive.

Message 45/90                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

PB

"Wouldn't it be cool if Neo had looked at the two pills and said "Whoooa, drugs" and the eaten both of them " ....oh yeeeaaah..... trippy colors......" With Morpheus sitting there stunned. "

heh heh. Morpheus would be like... Dammit! Now I have to make another batch.

Message 46/90                 Date: 12-Mar-03  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

m

But there is no pill... its all an illusion

Message 47/90                 Date: 12-Mar-03  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

cheddar 3: this time it's personal

m i thought i made that joke. must be the way you tell em

Message 48/90                 Date: 19-Mar-03  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

m

Oh excuse me good sir my sincere apologies.

But maybe I couldn't be arsed reading the whole thread... maybe you should get a life... cause lets be realistic here... its not funny anyhow, and its really not worth laying a claim to...or good enough to get bitchy about... so...

now this is personal

Message 49/90                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

dARKSTATe

This just in...

MATRIX RELOADED COMING IN IMAX (approx. 2 weeks after US Theatrical release!!!)

MATRIX REVOLUTIONS SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE WITH "NORMAL CINEMAS"

Apparently the running times limitation normally associated with IMAX films have been overcome (allowing features of upto 150minutes)

Which version would YOU wanna see???!?!

Message 50/90                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Matrix Reloaded

§ï†ÅR

ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeea! Haven't heard bout that. That's gonna be intense. I got vertigo seeing Fantasia on an IMAX screen. As Neo would say...whoa.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 90 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum