0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: No Smoking?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  06:38 PM   -   No Smoking?

Zazza

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Apparently, on the Brighton to London line, where the trains are 'NON-SMOKING', the commuters have taken over a carriage and smoke al lthe way from Brighton to London.

This has been going on for a couple of years, and apparently if the guards try to tell them to stop smoking they just get told to fuck off..

heh

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/67                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

errata

We are perfect right now, Don't you see?

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/67                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

psylichon

Link?: Link

Message 43/67                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  10:01 PM     Edit: 12-Dec-02  |  10:19 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

Steve Roughley

"the potential for something light years ahead IS there"

In full agreement with you there mate. I am very optimistic about the capabilities of the human race. But I'm just saying that were lost now. What I mean is that all we have come to now is a bit of a random mess that we never had, nor shall have - for a while at least, any control over, and it's a funny thing to watch from the sidelines every now and then (although who am I to say I am watching from the sidelines? The very fact that I assume I can distance myself from other humans is confusing and funny in itsself.).

Errata, my trick to survival, when it's necessary, is to realise that I am just as f*cked as everyone else (probably more so, for thinking this way, but that is another story), and so I'll act like everyone else. It's easy, and occasionaly funny  

And my opinion of myself is kind of hard to get across without actually meeting you. But, to use an example to try to sum it up, rather than freak out about the majority; all the "idiots" and accuse them of lesserness (if that is a word), I sooner accuse myself, as I am the minority afterall  .

I know I don't make sense in text, but it seems okay to me.    

Regards.

Steve.

Message 44/67                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

Mindspawn

We ain't lost... we ain't went nowhere yet...=)

Seriously, we live in a bitchin' cool period... an' if yer one that looks, that's always been/always will be available. Same with the bad shite...

An' errata, if I were in a smokin' mood, I wouldna do it around you or your's... less'n y'all lit up first. I'd probably even be that way if you were on "my" turf. I'm actually a fairly nice human...

An' really folks, things ain't nearly as bad as they might seem (then again, maybe from yer prespective they are...). Enlightenment ain't waitin' at some mile marker up ahead... it's in the sex, the signs, and the secrets....

Hmmmm... I need an organic smoothie.... and a Big Mac to wash it down...=)

Peace All

Message 45/67                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  10:32 PM     Edit: 12-Dec-02  |  11:01 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

Steve Roughley

Wayaey! Cannae fault ya there mon! Life is damned good  

Regards.

Steve.

Message 46/67                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: No Smoking?

errata

Steve: Just looked sooooo pessimistic. Not trying to get in your soul. Just seemed a bit over the top...

MS: I gathered as much.
"Enlightenment ain't waitin' at some mile marker up ahead... it's in the sex, the signs, and the secrets...."

Just brilliant...

e

Message 47/67                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  03:37 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

GT

2nd hand smoke...blech...finally, goto a pub/club and only be able to smell YOURSELF instead of Phillip Morris funk.

Message 48/67                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

psylichon

why on earth would i want to smell myself?

Message 49/67                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

pict

Avoiding congregations is how I preserve what's left of what little sanity I ever possessed.

Message 50/67                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: No Smoking?

Mindspawn

So you're the one that possessed all the sanity... Greedy bugger...=)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 67 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum