0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-01  @  06:55 AM   -   alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

OK. How many of you fuckers are voting for your OWN tracks on a REGULAR basis. COME ON. FESS UP!!!

Now lemme ask you this. WHY? To see your name up there? Ill admit I did it a couple times partly to see how many other votes I had

at the time, when i did it the track had about 8 votes, and the #1 had like 132 or something. now its pretty clear that people like "Hyenas" are sitting there voting for themselves every chance they get, and Id be quite surprised if no one else was.

so whats the point? I mean..come on...arent you satisfied with what you done in and of itself? Not good enough?

This is ridiculously amusing, I say. So, I guess, thank you losers for giving me something to chuckle at!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/67                 Date: 02-Jan-02  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

actually Hyenas is why I started the thread

hehe. Heinous

Matias..I think you might go a bit overboard with it.

I have voted for THREE of my own tracks, just to see what happened. It was before I knew you "could" so I was testing. but every day?

seriously..to what end? WHY?

cuss away, sensoniq. what a wonderful sense of freedom!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

Link?: Link

everybody happy now, everybody singing we're bulletproof.

Message 43/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Boxwell

Hyenas haven't had much to say on the matter.

Loose talk costs lives.

Message 44/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

k

Link?:  No link

But they have added alot of tracks, and added images with each track, which DOES tend to draw attention to the track when reading thru the results pages i find, just as it does when shuffling thu the s/h vinyls in the exchange-mart racks... anyways.... so what, it's just a microcosm of the way the whole music industry works innit!!!  

Message 45/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

k

Link?:  No link

also, remember DT is setup to cater for much bigger traffic in the future, we didnt even start to promote the site yet... it's still word of mouth only at the moment.

Message 46/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

sitar

That means I better write something descent  

Message 47/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

decent

and kilo..youre right..its a microcosm and blah blah blah

maybe theres something wrong with that? instead of just pumping stuff out and claiming its THE FUTURE OF MUSIC when its not...maybe people should focus more on the work and a bit less on the promotion. good music promotes itself

also..again..theres just not much gain by voting for your own tracks really! I think you should pull that feature. one should be able to vote ONCE as in an election

Message 48/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

bedwyr

you tell bush that.

Message 49/67                 Date: 03-Jan-02  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

too many other things Id like to tell him

Message 50/67                 Date: 04-Jan-02  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

bedwyr

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 67 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum